Army Armament R85 (L85A1)

evike is always trying to screw people over, if not in customer service than in expensive prices. I'll wait till some other shop sells them.

I never had problem with them so far. But let's try count this :

at Gunner Airsoft price is 120 US$

at RSOV price is 119.10 US$

shipping from HK air mail 60 US$, speedpost 82 US$

Evike 219.99 shipping over 100$ is free

So : cheepest way is RSOV 119.10$ + regular air mail 60$ = 180$

fastest way from HK is RSOV 119.10$ +speedpost 82$ = 201$

Evike 219.99$

Sorry i want buy this gun local in Evike (got some warranty) , buying at HK and saving 19$ doesn't worth

But this is only my opinion :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah seriously, what was that whole mentally disabled rapper deal about?

There is a rapper who describes himself as mentally disabled...uses the name AK47. Id post a link but his music is decidedly not PG-13. Google 'Ak-47 rapper' and it should bring up a Google Video of him singing.

No idea what it has to do with airsoft, though.

yeah seriously, what was that whole mentally disabled rapper deal about?

personally i recon it was a translator having a laugh. like if you guys watched paul murton in china there was a hotel there that was called 'faulty towers', the name had been suggested by british tourists lol, and obviously the owners didnt get the joke (the best bit was that the staff had been nicknamed by said tourists as Basil, Cybil and Manuel and the names stuck)

and as evilboaba (i think) said: it must be a pretty old box, that description fits the vast majority of rappers.

hi im new here so hi to you all, ever since i started airsofting i wanted a sa80, but at £500 it was a bit steep for me now theres an affordable verson, its made me so happy. :D

Aye problem is you might have to downgrade it for most UK sites to under 328fps. I really wish the ACMs would start to make their guns at 328fps instead of around the 350 mark.

pointact.com and I think evike are some of the U.S. based retailers offering pre-order for the R85, it's been mentioned in the previous pages.

and yeah, I would say this thread is far from dead, and most likely won't be even long after the release of the R85, unless if someone starts a initial impressions thread in the general discussion section.

C.A.G.E dover

As the owner and operator of C.A.G.E I think you need to be sure of your facts. the site operates a strict 328fps limit on AEG's and always has done. all weapons are publicly chrono'd at the start of every game day. It is written into our rules and enforced . furthermore we do offer a repair and upgrade servive but that to would not upgrade a gun beyond our sites limits.

I am extremely annoyed that you have posted this when it is no where near the truth. as such please do not vist my sites again. I will also be reporting this post to the moderating team.

Mark

CAGE AIRSOFT

my boss up graded his m16 to 370fps and mannaged to use it i think because the guy who upgraded it ran the site or something.

1/. Let's keep on topic.

2/. Let's not talk about owning Airsoft replicas that are over forum rules and illegal in the UK.

3/. before posting, ask yourself is this actaully for the betterment of the Airsoft community?

i was at action hobbys this morning picking a couple of guns up and paul opened up his R85 while i was there, it had just been delivered.

to say he was impressed was an understatement, it was like a 6 year old with a new toy, apart from the language was a little worse :).

the gun really is nice, the quality was far better then him or me were expecting, its very close to the G&G one i was looking at in airsoft warehouse, very close.

it doesnt come with the custom battery anymore, it has a mid sized 8.4v pack like the ones cyma supply with the ak74.

he's also got a batch of very nice acogs and some green lazers too.

get those orders in boys, you certainly wont be dissapointed.