Your Worst Fear

SNOGER

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Centipedes

I'm cool with spiders and millipedes even, but centipedes freak me the *fruitcage* out.

You'll spot one, and stare at it.......The exact second you blink, they take off at 900mph. Not cool, not cool at all

**SHUDDERS**

Holy *beep*! I could not agree with you more! I hate how they just move with seemingly no goal, but they move fast and wildly and often in my *fruitcage* - ing direction! God I hate them, I hate them with a passion. :angry:

Wasps. I'm absolutely terrified of them. It takes me 20 minutes to ignite the grill if I even suspect they're in there. Bastards scare me even if I see them outside the window.

They're hard to kill too. 5 hits with a metal flyswatter, and the *fruitcager* was still alive. That's why I absolutely love the instant-kill wasp sprays.

Just got another one - cramped spaces and the open ocean.

I'm slightly claustrophobic, but not at all agoraphobic.

Yet swimming in the open ocean terrifies me - even though I sail and race in yatchs etc, it still scares me shitless. Wierd.

Yet swimming in the open ocean terrifies me - even though I sail and race in yatchs etc, it still scares me shitless. Wierd.

Actually...those would freak me out a bit, come to think of it.

-Vic

Well when i was a little kid i was afraid of carp in the lake at the cottage. No joke, i refused to take the jetski out past the dropoff for a good few years.

Now it's just the whole, drowning, burning alive, and hypothermia stuff.

and centipedes, those *fruitcagers* never leave me alone since i live in my basement.

drowning is actualy a rather plesant experience belive it or not. when i couldnt get to the surface and my dad had to rescue me when i was about 10 i learned what they mean by the tranquil feeling of being at peace, i got a lungful of water, and just kind lay there looking at the surface above me and not caring at all. rather enjoyable experience. still, im glad my dad pulled me out.

drowning is actualy a rather plesant experience belive it or not. when i couldnt get to the surface and my dad had to rescue me when i was about 10 i learned what they mean by the tranquil feeling of being at peace, i got a lungful of water, and just kind lay there looking at the surface above me and not caring at all. rather enjoyable experience. still, im glad my dad pulled me out.

:blink:

i nearly drowned once

wasnt a nice experiance

stupid water park <_<

Hmmm... never thought of it but actually I think I'd hate that too.

By the way, isn't there a movie called "Open Water" where a couple people jump off a boat, then it leaves and they get stranded in open ocean?

Anyway, not sure what my worst fear is. The worst thing I can think of right now is maybe getting chased by someone with a knife in a pitch black locked room, full of chairs. But I'll come up with something better later.

I'll tell you what scared the hell out of me as a kid, it was this sodding thing gave me nightmares for damned ages.

Why, oh WHY did you have to make me remember!? That thing scared the hell out of me every time when I was a kid. I had to watch it behind the couch to feel safe. The noice that creature made was so scary, pure horror. :ph34r:

3.Being eaten alive by Scooby Doo, and the rest of the gang.

If it was for the (poo) movies, I wouldn't resist if Sarah Michelle Gellar ate me. :wub:

Hmmm... never thought of it but actually I think I'd hate that too.

By the way, isn't there a movie called "Open Water" where a couple people jump off a boat, then it leaves and they get stranded in open ocean?

Seen that happen first hand.

Diving in Sharm El Sheikh, we were moored up with other boats having lunch when two Russian divers popped up and their boat had gone without them.

Our dive master radioed their boat, and then we saw it, over the other side of the reef, trying to save another two divers who'd gone too far round the reef and were swept along the inside edge heading towards the space between two reefs known as the washing mashine (not many people survive the washing mashine's currents).

These dive boats weren't small, but their boat was battling with 10 foot waves, not my idea of fun!

I want to go back around September when it's hammer head mating season. You just swim away from the reef into the blue until you spot one, then three, then 10, then you realise you're surrounded by hammer heads - fantastic!

Check out this Brazilian Wandering Spider bite here

jk

edit:it is a spider bite but I dont know what kind.

The picture is called Camel Spider Bite...I'd like to guess it was a Camel Spider, if there is such a thing... :P

Edit, there is such a thing, and it's freakin' scary! More for size than anything!

Piccy1!

Piccy2!

:wide-eyed:

Archived