NEW! Tokyo Marui 2008 models!

Armourpiercing

huh~ i thought i posted this but i guess i forgot to hit "post".

i recall reading here that marui products end up being sold for less than msrp. my guess is that the hi capa will be normal gbb price ($115 or so), and the mac 10 will be around what the mp7 cost. the desert eagle will probably cost more than a normal gbb since its a limited edition.

as for the AK, thats a harder call to make since its such a new design and with a metal body, im sure its bound to be $450+ at the very least. if the quality of it is good enough to match the higher end AEG brands, then there is no reason they shouldnt charge the same kind of prices. i think we are going to see a raise in the quality and price of marui aegs in general. the m14, the type89 and the m14 socom have all been higher than normal prices (over $300 from hk). since the ak, since its even more of a departure, will probably signal an even higher price climb.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7.08 inner barrels "keeps libration after trigger release low, and it rise up accuracy", maybe?

They'll have to contract those out to PDI, I assume?

It's a shame the .380 M11 has been produced so much, and the .45 M10 now available and certainly long-anticipated, yet there seems to be no love from either buyers or manufacturers for the M11/9. In total, the M11/9 was produced far more than the others, and there's been a plethora of items made for it in the firearms world - the Lage/SCA/TASK conversion parts being a prime example. Imagine buying a WA M11/9 with a metal lower [i'm dreaming, yes] and bolt, then going on DEN Trinity and picking up a PGC, Shooters Design, or even Guarder Lage upper receiver and 750 RPM bolt, and then getting a grip and stock from the Lage website [since I'm dreaming, there's a degree of parts compatiblity here]. You could have a serious airsoft competition-style M11/9, or for that matter a great skirmish gun!

ETA: Yup, that's going in my sig. It worked for the ugly F2000. It worked for the ugly 5-7. Surely, it can work for the beautiful SWD M11/9!

I have a stong felling that Marui's 10" Desert Eagle will have the same stock inner barrel length as thier regular Desert Eagles with just the 10" outer barrel for show. I do fear that Marui might put a washer/tapered end in the outer barrel to prevent the outer barrel from moving and to prevent long inner barrel customs (which is found on most Marui AEG). This is just a reasonable guess.

Also two more great pictures of the MAC10

A MAC10 will be mine, but first the hand strap will come off.

And as for the Leon Custom all i need is a VP70 and this and all pistol matches will be much more fun.

'FireKnife'

p.s. The Yen exchange rate is: 1.00 GBP = 236.297 JPY.

This makes the MAC 10 £132.408 (according to XE.com)

If anyone read a translated version of Marui's page for the Mac-10 it would be clear that that magazine follower does serve a very special function... a function that only one other AEG (the Systema PTW) has ;)

I'll stop being cryptic though. It's a bolt stop mechansim! This means that when the mag runs dry your AEG will stop firing ^_^

This will be the first Marui AEG/AEP to feature this long awaited technological advance and I for one am extremely excited to see how it's going to work. Fortunately I already have a pre-order in at Redwolf for the Marui Mac-10 so I'll be sure to post a full review of the the gun and the new bolt stop mechanism as soon as it arrives!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived