Post pics of your Belt Kits

Well the 58 pattern belt is actually doing the job quite well. It is a bit bulgy but the buckle is never going to open unintentionally and the length of the belt is not going to self adjust. It is a pain to mount accessories to and get properly adjusted, but when it is done it's done for good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

img0009skp.jpg

- WAS Riggers Belt

- ATS War Belt

- HSGI Double Decker "TACO"

- BULLE Dump Pouch ( waiting for the TT Roll-Up Dump Bag to get home )

- WAS Utility Pouch

- TT Double .338 Pouch ( holds a couple of AI GasCans pretty good )

- DYTAC P226 Holster in Dirty Tan

- TMC Multicam Drop Leg Platform ( pretty nicely made considering the price actually )

- 2 TMC "TACOs" ( they are ###### btw ... ) waiting for the TT 2rd M203 Grenade Pouches to arrive to be removed.

Also have some Emdom-MM Battle Suspenders when things get too heavy to go with it.

"SF" belt kit

img_2313ez8hm.jpg

img_231468juz.jpg

img_23157zjmc.jpg

Blackhawk Duty Belt

Blackhawk triple pistol mag pouch

Blackhawk medic pouch

Blackhawk utility pouch

Blackhawk Lanyard

Eagle SAS Airborne Holster

US GI Strobe Light pouch

Suspender

still on my way: Blackhawk double M4 mag drop leg (old gen. with two belt loops)

Edited by RIXX
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ivan, are there access channels for sub-loads on the UR?

I bought an ICE tactical belt on the forums but didn't clock that it was xxl at the time (didn't read properly) it is huuuuge. I'm trying to replace my old old old china battle belt and pick a second to run a different loadout on.

What do you reckon to it? Considered it a couple of times but went with the ATS and then the VTAC.

It's a good belt, nothing else to say. :)

But maybe more MOLLE could have made it better. Because you loose space because of the "three panels" configuration.

Loving the Glock field knife / Glock 19 combo!

Jim

G22 & Glock Bayonet. I moved the knife behind the holster, more convenient to grab.

I bought an ICE tactical belt on the forums but didn't clock that it was xxl at the time (didn't read properly) it is huuuuge. I'm trying to replace my old old old china battle belt and pick a second to run a different loadout on.

What do you mean by "access channels for sub-loads?

You try running a carabiner through the MOLLE along to bottom to attach a drop leg to? I did that when I didn't feel like cutting up my 6004 straps and it worked out really well.

IMG_5476.jpg

Granted it's not the best picture, but it was a great and easy fix since I didn't wanna buy a different belt ;)

I'm 6 foot 3-4 and long in the body... the Soc-Cs don't go down low enough to hang the rigger belt beneath my armour (they hang the belt above my navel) so found an old £5 pair of bulle suspenders and they work a treat, which I'll probably use till they bust then look for a different model.

I think the soc-cs may have been some kind of small size version :/

• 2 weeks later...

New sniper rig, Russian 6SH104 SVD set. Holds 8 SVD mags, has buttpack, radio and bandage pouches on harness and two small double cell pouches. Have a teknicom universal holster and a SPOSN canteen pouch to replace the two smaller pouches. Feels comfortable and looking foward to skirmming in it.

6sh104svd.jpg