Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

enterandclear.jpg

Myself and a mate at First and Only in Rochdale today. My webbing looks a bit saggy due to the NBC pouch on the back being empty (gasmask is on my face if you hadn't noticed :P), and my ear looks like a nice fleshy pink bb magnet (lol) but it was a great day of gaming so who gives a smeg :)

Trying to peer around an awkward kinked corridor at Electrowerkz and failing miserably. I learnt the importance of having a vert grip and aimpoint on yr weapon after that.

hall_1464.jpg

Climbing onto the top of a pile of bricks or some other debris, and covering the doorway from behind some massive metal boxes(might have been boiler outer casings) also taken at Electrowerkz

hall_7225.jpg

Looks like you play in woodland anyway, so why bother dicking around with desert boots?

Anything black sticks out like a sore tumb on multicam :(

Exactly. I do play in woodland but I hate how the black boots stick out so much with multicam. Plus, I have a tan MICH that I was wearing on the first day of the game (it was too hot on the second day so I switched to my MC cap) and would like desert boots to match with that too.

And honestly, I have found that even in Michigan's woodland areas tan-based loadouts work pretty well. Not so much for ACU, but multicam and things like a tan MICH and tan boots work fine, and look best with MC.

Only problem is money for boots since I'm still working on finishing up my Magpul gun (CASV's are soo expensive!!). But I'll get around to it eventually...

DSC00238.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

Only a few from a game just last Sunday. The middle one was taken when I made one of the dumbest mistakes of my airsofting career, deciding to pull my pistol as opposed to calmly reloading my M4. Dee dee dee!

And if you were wondering, some of us needed to put our BDU's inside out because of unexpectedly unfair teams.

Few pictures from 13th July at SWAT.

JULY31.jpg

SWAT13JUL08_AK.jpg

july1.jpg

july12.jpg

SWAT13JUL08_BH.jpg

Goggles came loose on my helmet, due to be charging full on to try and rescue our quad that the enemy had just surrounded. Got maybe 20 yards before being absoltely hammered.

Sean

Edited by SwatMP5man
WW2 recuritment drive done at Tudders this weekend.

Could only make the Sunday but was good fun, even if it did rain fairly hard at one point.

Team pic and a couple of others of the MG we had set up for display.

Iceman

cool pics iceman!, might have to sell some stuff and get a thompson, so i can join in on the fun!

went there again this past weekend and had a blast again!

first time i rocked my ACU loadout aswell

Wookie and I on the saterday before the game kicked off

IM000556.jpg

between missions

IM000560.jpg

posing between games on the sunday

IM000569.jpg

ingame

IM000575.jpg

D and i gaurding the right flank during sundayafternoons final mission

IM000576.jpg

posing after winning on sunday

IM000578.jpg

there was a photographer on sunday, so i should have some pictures of me rocking my new SPAS 12 on sunday soon :)

Exactly. I do play in woodland but I hate how the black boots stick out so much with multicam. Plus, I have a tan MICH that I was wearing on the first day of the game (it was too hot on the second day so I switched to my MC cap) and would like desert boots to match with that too.

And honestly, I have found that even in Michigan's woodland areas tan-based loadouts work pretty well. Not so much for ACU, but multicam and things like a tan MICH and tan boots work fine, and look best with MC.

Only problem is money for boots since I'm still working on finishing up my Magpul gun (CASV's are soo expensive!!). But I'll get around to it eventually...

I'm not talking about camo or colours, but aren't desert boots designed for use in deserts, and not damp woodland?

I'm not talking about camo or colours, but aren't desert boots designed for use in deserts, and not damp woodland?

Well if you want to get all technical, yes they are. However, just because they are designed to be used in a desert area doesn't mean it won't work anywhere else. The field I was playing at had a city built out of plywood, and there wasn't much in the way of green there. In fact, in the picture I posted the black boots even appear to stick out in that area.

Also, I have noticed that multicam works fabulously in the woodland areas around here, and multicam looks great with desert boots. Therefore, desert boots should work well in the woodland areas around here, correct? Maybe not by themselves, but together with multicam it actually does blend pretty well. Plus, woodland areas don't just have green and black colors in them. There are plenty of examples of tan-based colors mixed in, especially closer to the ground (where your boots would be), so I don't see why desert boots wouldn't work.