Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0526071438.jpg

Me on the far right, getting ready to fall in. Neat picture to me, the two others in the picture are veterans of the Army, and im current. Means alot to me.

IMG_0666.jpg

Myself laying prone taking out someone in a tower in our cold war.

Just a couple of pictures from SWAT today.

Ghost

HPIM0311.jpg

Myself

HPIM0312.jpg

Vamp

HPIM0313.jpg

4D

HPIM0315.jpg

Radion showing off his drinking t shirt from when he and his brothere AKA team BOSS go out drinking

HPIM0316.jpg

Vamp in action

HPIM0317.jpg

Ghost in action

HPIM0318.jpg

Me and Ghost posing lol

HPIM0314.jpg

Might be some more to come.

Grim

Edited by Grim

How is it none of you guys that wear glasses ghave any welts on your faces ?

God i actualy wonder what kind of airsoft you guys play.... at my site (CQBSCOTLAND_ its very close up... and i mean full auto in the face kinda stuff... and atleast half the guys go home with bleeding/sore welts multiple times to the necks and faces ?

Ah ok, how do you find them? I dont suppose that you know if they are waterproof at all?

Thanks

They're not waterproof. They're designed for high-dexterity/grip, and they're superb at what they're designed for, but they're not exactly what I'd call "rugged"... I've only had mine 6 months and I've already put holes in the thumbs.

They're not waterproof. They're designed for high-dexterity/grip, and they're superb at what they're designed for, but they're not exactly what I'd call "rugged"... I've only had mine 6 months and I've already put holes in the thumbs.

Ok, thank you.

Tom

Long time lurker, first time posting.

I always underestimate the verdant greenness of Oregon. MARPAT's just too brown! Also, gotta represent the local brand (Nike).

773bb705.jpg

Oh wait, that's better.

b75af8df.jpg

Yes, I am mixing and matching ACU with MARPAT :)

Humvee training time:

Learning how to get in and out of a humvee quick and with all my gear on:

h1training013.jpg

Sitting shotgun:

h1training039.jpg

Dismounting and attacking (also to show how much gear I had on at the time, it wasnt very nice getting in and out of the humvee, especially sitting shotgun.)

h1training072.jpg

Hope you guys like them, I know I really liked the training.

Weird... I use mine in the water all the time and they hold up fine. Dont expect them to keep your hands warm though.

Well, I may have misunderstood what he was asking, but my hatch operators do not keep my hands dry. (e.g.- "waterproof")

If he was asking if the gloves disintegrate when exposed to water, the answer is no, and they dissipate moisture quite well. (Ideal for overly sweaty hands and/or desert/hot climates.)

... I dont suppose that you know if they are waterproof at all?...

Hope that answers your question. :)