• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's one hell of a debut...

What equipment you packing?

Its my mate (i took the pic) and my kit/RIF

Its just a molle belt with a Maxpedition cocoon, 2 SDS doubles, an SDS grenade pouch, a mini utility (TT i think), a TAG double pistol and a waterbottle pouch

Nice pic, but why the scope mount without a scope, if you don't mind me asking?

I use an EoTech 553, but the scope mount at the front of the SOCOM isnt long enough for both of the QR clamps to lock on, so you have to use an aftermarket scope mount. I swap the 553 between the M14 and my M4, and i just so happened i had it on my M4 when it was taken

EDIT:one day ill learn to spell :/

Edited by Kipper
That a dirrty dagger belt Kipper? the buckle looks the same as the one I got a while back (which I think ill be replacing soon as I ordered too small a size belt)

Nah its TT

Terrible buckle though, if you lie on something funny like a rock it tends to unclip, shame cause its a really comfy belt

What are your tactics on taking pictures in the fields lads? I want to have a go but worried my camera will get smashed to pieces :P

We have a hi-ves fluro vest with reflective strips (usually used for road workers) which cost about $30HKD. WE give it to whoever is taking the photos - they don't play, just wander around taking pics etc. Works well.

Its my mate (i took the pic) and my kit/RIF

Its just a molle belt with a Maxpedition cocoon, 2 SDS doubles, an SDS grenade pouch, a mini utility (TT i think), a TAG double pistol and a waterbottle pouch

I use an EoTech 553, but the scope mount at the front of the SOCOM isnt long enough for both of the QR clamps to lock on, so you have to use an aftermarket scope mount. I swap the 553 between the M14 and my M4, and i just so happened i had it on my M4 when it was taken

EDIT:one day ill learn to spell :/

Any particular reason why you have two accounts?

Two accounts? James 123 is his account (the lad in the photo)

Its my friend and if you read my post its my rifle/kit hes using, you asked why theres a scope mount, i answered and he wouldnt know : /

Edited by Kipper
Two accounts? James 123 is his account (the lad in the photo)

Its my friend and if you read my post its my rifle/kit hes using, you asked why theres a scope mount, i answered and he wouldnt know : /

Aaaaaaaaaaah. Sorry.

Really good game today - got about 13 rounds in.

Using my G3SAS, piston now replaced and it's humming along like it should - later in the day I slapped my silencer on and went sneakabout - racked up about 7 kills in one game by just moving back and forth between three rooms in a building, sniping people outside. Multicam works very well - I had to shoot someone 7 times before he took it because he didn't hear or see where it came from.

Alas, the hop-up rubber is very off though - through age and use, I suspect. Still managed to get quite a few kills even with the reduced range.

Also, got my custom Multicam Patches in:

P1050007.jpg

P1050008.jpg

P1050009.jpg

P1050010.jpg

I realise my Camelbak is a tad low. I fixed that after the photos.

P1050014.jpg

Classic Soldier at the window pose.

P1050017.jpg

This is why we check corners before going around them.

P1050048.jpg

This guy crawled up a river to get closer to the trenches, whereupon:

P1050039.jpg

This guy shot at him. 10 minute stalemate.

P1050033.jpg

Poser.

james, agreed, one hell of a photo, loadout is bloody simple but just looks nice. Looks like a black german parka, webbing belt with pouches, not sure about the trousers, perhaps just generic.

nice though.

Nice patches, darklite. lol.