Other uses you've found for an airsoft gun (any)

Sabachthani

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like a big ol handful of salt!?

also i have no qualms with shooting something thats on the vermin list (after all they're vermin). as long as i kill it. i wouldn't shoot it with an airsoft rifle that wouldn't do anything to it.

Precisely. I mean, the 2 insects I really cant stand are gnats (because they bite you for no good reason) and flies (because puking on stuff then sucking up the puke is just...bad table manners)...but if Im gonna kill them, I kill them good and fast.

Heck, if I objected to killing anything in any way, I should give up motorbiking...you wanna see how many choose to commit suicide on my helmet, visor, bike fairing etc etc... :D

Side note:

Out riding with some friends some years ago, Im 4th in the line with others behind. A set of lights change to red so the guys behind get caught in them...we have to pull over and wait. As we're slowing down something yellow hits my visor.

For anyone who has never analysed dead bugs, flies and smaller insects splat red, bees and wasps splat yellow.

So I walk up to Rat on the bike in front of me and ask if we hit a swarm of bees or something. He turns round...and theres sick ALL over his shoulder. Poor guy had puked in his helmet. A peice of that is what had hit my visor :lol:

---

But on topic...I find my airsoft guns are a very useful place to store dead battery packs. Anyone else find this? ;)

Well other then airsoft and pictures, I use mine as a vermin deteraint. Well, actually my father does. We have a huge rabbit problem in my hometown and there are no laws prohibiting shooting them :P So they get shot first with my L96 and if they come back my father gets the pellet gun out and kills them. Which is more humane? Letting the stupid pile of poo live or killing it for just living?

They also make great paper shredders, although being a college student I can rarely afford to waste precious bb's on something like peices of worthless college papers.

Coat hangar - my L96 has two jackets hanging off it at the mo, and when the jackets aren't there.....

...Telescope ;)

Walking stick/crutch - I've used my M4 as a makeshift stick before, and...

Cricket bat - again, my M4 playing indoor cricket at work with a sponge ball and couple of mates.

Armalite - so much more than an assault rifle ;)

You must be really, really short. Are you sure you're not 101Matt with a dupe account? :D

(To mods: j/k - he isnt :D Dont wanna get this guy in trouble!)

*runs an IP check, just to be sure* :P

I'd rather we didn't go any further along the "I use mine to kill x" route please. There are far better tools for those jobs, using an airsoft gun doesn't seem all that humane by comparison. This is a UK site remember, and we're famously a nation of animal lovers. I like pan-fried rabbit for example.

Umz they're nice for shooting out wasp nests that've formed in the porch umbrella. Then scooting them off the porch into the pond.

And as with others, my M3 weaponlight has come in handy when going to the attic where there is no light and i've lost all my other lights

Thats quite cruel... nice to see you can pick on inocent organisms... you big tough man...

They arnt actually pests, and you could just pick them up and move them, or take them off your balcony... its still animal cruelty... nomatter how big the animal is.

It's not really cruel, they'd be dead before they felt anything, besides they leave horrible slime trails and eat nice plants.

Having said that, slug pellets and the likes are a much more humane way of dealing with them.

Slug pellets aren't humane, the snail dies slowly from poisoning. Like I said, the most humane way to kill a snail is to blow them to pieces.

EDIT: Oops sorry Pablo I just read what you posted a few moments ago. NO more talking about snail killing.

Other than airsoft, I use my gun to destroy things in a more creative way.

Well, my parents tell me to go out and shoot at the woodpeckers when they are pounding at the top of our a frame. I try not to hit them, just make them go away. It's loads of fun though, I get to be all sneaky and freak them out lol.

Other uses..........hmm well my friends always want to come to my house now. Although I am know as "Matt the gun guy".

Get the weirdest looks from parents LOL.

I forgot murder is legal as long as your victim doesnt feel any pain...

R :angry:

in the eyes of the law murder is doing away with another human being. animals as it happens dont fall under this. i'd say this is gastrocide?

i mean if your that bothered about slugs and snails (and puppy-dog tails) *sorry* then what about lobster or crab? we boil them alive!

yum.

anyhoo airsoft guns make the best foot scratchers. load em up and pull the trigger. guarentee'd your foot won't itch for hours.....

i use mine for holding and looking cool. i always have a target set up in my room. most of my guns stay in the loft, but i keep a couple down to shoot around every now and then. heck, looking on facebook, and waiting for replies on arnies can get pretty repetative.

and no, shooting a snail will obliterate it. they dont feel it. ask a suicide bomber if he felt anything.

Archived