Pics Of Your Gear.

May as well put myself up too then :P

I'm in the same team as Viggo, here's a somewhat clearer image of our uniform:

DSC_0028.jpg

It's spring 2008, and I'm stretching because of the cold. Which is why I look strange ;)

I have a backpack because we had spawn-points a distance away, and it was a respawn game. I usually leave it in the SZ on regular weekend games.

Basic kitlist:

• Propper TAC:U uniform, brown.
  • Hatch Operator gloves (useless for heat insulation btw...)
  • BHI CRCH
  • 2 x Spec-Ops Brand X-4 Magazine Pouches
  • BHI Nalgene pouch, which I have smaller bottle and some other stuff in.
  • Unknown brand medic pouch.
  • Old Swedish surplus load bearing belt with noname holster, BHI pistol mag pouches and noname dump pouch
  • Unknown brand keepads
  • Norwegian surplus NATO leather boots (who rock)

Since then I've added a radio and small admin pouch, but the basic look is the same. I usually play with a green bandana though, for it's sweat-absorbing qualities.

There may be some changes next year, since I just bought an RPK ;)

Edited by Tubal
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the PMC/SF look

equip1.jpg

equipado5.jpg

I didnt wear my flight gloves, cos i got some steel pins (had them since June) in my hand (broke it playing rugby),but i did remove the pins this morning and i should be 100% in a couple of months.

Goodie yet to come:

a- Oakley Assault Boots, Black or Tan (havent decided it yet)

b- Bowman style head set and some talkabout radios

c- Name and blood type patches

And i am pretty much set.

Cheers

Edited by Sgt.Crocodile
Sgt.Cro@ are those OD pouch HSGI open top universal mag pouches? How are they loaded with mags, does the outside webbing becomes an object of snagging?

Nope...no snagging.

There are 2 elatic band on it

A horizontal one that is small and is used for MP5/UMG/P90 mag types. (its does not get in the way of larger mags)

A vertical one that is fully adjustable to hold from small Sig 552, medium stanags and M14 mags to big AK 47 mags.

Its simple and saves a lot of money on pouches.

Cheers

Nope...no snagging.

There are 2 elatic band on it

A horizontal one that is small and is used for MP5/UMG/P90 mag types. (its does not get in the way of larger mags)

A vertical one that is fully adjustable to hold from small Sig 552, medium stanags and M14 mags to big AK 47 mags.

Its simple and saves a lot of money on pouches.

Cheers

Would you happen to have a linky for the pouch, hopefully they come in other colors.

readyforbattle.jpg

BRIT KIT FTW!

kit list:

Osprey mk.1

Osprey triple mag pouch

Tan dump pouch

Issue British Desert trousers and shirt

Issue Mk.6 Kevlar helmet with Desert cover

ESS Advancer v12 goggles

Highlander British Desert boots

Black utility belt

Help For Heroes wristband

Army Armament R85A1

Edited by clandestine
*snip*

BRIT KIT FTW!

*snip*

You don't mention if its' any kind of impression or anything, but basically a good brit. desert load-out there I'd say. Not sure who would wear an osprey and not get issued a SUSAT but looks quite good anyway. Couple of little adjustment things:

-If your helmet strap still has the little elastic loops then try rolling up the excess strap material and tucking it away.

-I'm not certain about the army but I was taught not to wear my green belt to hold up my trousers unless wearing greens around base, it's just not necessary when you've got the ties on the inside, unless you're holding up a holster or something with it.

-Try hanging the ends of your trousers over your boots then tightening up the ties at the bottom (tucking them up and away of course).

Good effort anyway mate.

Would you happen to have a linky for the pouch, hopefully they come in other colors.

Mine are a made by DACS, a brazilian company. They also did in Black and US Woodland.

Not sure they have a website yet.

I met the owner in the Brazilian Airsoft Community Forum and made all negotiations by email and MSN.

I am sorry i cant help you more than that. All i can say is that a really liked this plate carrier and i also got a CIRAS style vest in OD too.

Its called DACS Scorpion

scorpion1.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

scorpion3.jpg

scorpion4.jpg

Me with Brazilian Army trousers and several pouds more than nowadays. :D

sgtcroc1.jpg

Cheers mate

I wasn't aware this was the "Post your Myspace airsoft pictures thread"

All I see is ACUs, and an unrecognizable chest rig...

Some clearer pictures would be helpful

Myspace? I have no myspace...

And it's a Condor rig. Cheap too! I am going to be picking up a Blackwater PC to go under it soon, as it is with my friend and I am currently bartering an amount for it :P

But the chest rig is pretty neat for 18 dollars, I must say.

And I has a leg rig with ammo carriers (G36 Highs :D). If I get the PC, they'll get slapped on the side or rear.

Edited by Unit 318

ussf_recon_1.jpg

ussf_recon_4.jpg

ussf_recon_7.jpg

ussf_recon_6.jpg

ussf_recon_5.jpg

ussf_recon_3.jpg

ussf_recon_2.jpg

ussf_recon_cat.jpg

Sort of a US SF inspired look. Something along the lines of just getting out of the chopper with a week in-country ahead of me. Hence the TT 3-Day pack. Note my tacticool cat who normally sleeps in my 3-Day pack ;)

Actually I think she was scared of me in all my gear.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher