P90 Picture Thread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the accessories (TM lowcap, light, PAQ) are worth more than the gun?

Nope. AN/PEQ is a cheap plastic fake, the torch is a ebay-fake-Walther-Flashlight....

Oh and btw, the gun is a Well R9 and not the old "D90" with the gravity mag. Not a TM but works very well on CQB. :)

Edited by pnshr
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I Am So Torn Between a P90 TR and P90 RD...On one hand I love the all black of the RD but on the other Hand I think Im gonna put a Eotech 512 on it and it will only work on the TR...What do you guys think?!

-Thanks!

- Mario

Edited by Molto-Mario
How do you all think it would look if i either:

A: Got my lower dipped in MC.

or B: Painted it tan?

I just need suggestions to something that will look good.

Got my P90 yesterday and I love it!

I way to know:

Juwt photograph your P90, open it with photoshop, and select the lower body, then add MC color, or tan color for the body, so you'll have a good view, about what's best.

Personaly, if you go for MC, you have to do the whole gun, because the black (upper receiver) will be ugly with the mc.

Any suggestions to where I can get DE? I have plenty of krylon tan, it just seems too light.

Blarock, I dont have photoshop, could you PM a pic of one with both if you dont mind?

I have used this Colour... it says "Coyote" but resembles the Flat Dark Earth of the SCAR quite closely.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there like a link or page you used to learn how to do this!

There isn't really too much involved really.

All you do is take your average wax crayon (Crayola if you prefer) and color the trades, leaving wax in the depressions.

Then, you wipe off excess around the depressions, be it you use a napkin, paper towel, or your finger (just don't scratch the area).

Also, you can use different colors: White for your average trades, Red for fire-selection, Blue if you feel adventurous, etc.

By the way, I'm getting a P90 (TR)!

:three-thumbs-up: