P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I posted a pic of my P90 a while ago, shot at my desk.

I found a pic on my pc, from the same P90 in the field, to give you a better view of the colors.

2007-03.JPG

Nice setup. Does your camelbak have any water in it though? It sure doesn't look like it. No point in one if there is no water in it.

Ugh... I want to load up pics of mah P90, but I need to get a decent camera. I ain't gonna spend the funds for an M14 EBR into a camera. :P

Hmmm... I'll just steal my sister's nice camera when she isn't home. ^_^

Edited by General Mazaki

Blarock, do you have more photos of that Kit with the P90? Also, can you post a Kit List, please?

I've been looking to put a decent MC Setup together that goes with my P90, and seeing that we have about the same statue I'm especially curious about the Vest you are wearing.

Cheers, FG :lol:

Blarock, do you have more photos of that Kit with the P90? Also, can you post a Kit List, please?

more pics: (inside pics with flash are not good for teh viewing of colors. :mellow:

http://users.pandora.be/blarock86/airsoft/P90/DSC_0090.JPG

kitlist:

TM P90 TR

First Factory Rear Sling Hook

Right - P90 Battery Box for AUG Type Battery (extension butt-stock)

Nitro.Vo Rail Handguard for P90

King Arms Gemtech SP90 Quick Detach Silencer for P90

The man likes P90s, nothing wrong with that. If your not a fan of other guns, might as well collect what you like :)

Edit: might as well throw mine into the ring.

p90.jpg

Still looking for a suppressor, but might just go with the SCAR one (it looks gooood!)

Edited by colwombat

Well, I've seen piles of M4s... now granted they may be accessorized differently, but... still. It seems fashionable for people to have 5 M4s with different bodies, stocks, front ends, etc. I guess the same could go for the P90. I can at least imagine owning one TR and one RD. Maybe one with a LayLax RIS frontend (God forbid). Others with silencers, lasers, etc?

Now in Donut's case... he is just a P90 freak.

Edited by Gigueand