What's your favorite shot ever?

shinigami49

Speaking of Longmoor, myself and 6 other Green team players were assaulting the train track and train to give our marksmen and SAW gunner a decent fire posistion. Around 15 desert players were holded up on the track, in the train and on the bridge about 5m behind the last carriage. One of them had a SAW and was inside the drivers cabin of the train and was pinning all of us in posistion. I was stuck behind a set of small barrels and was being shot at from 3 angles. I poked my Aug A3 through a gap between 2 of the barrels and fired one round in frustration. I watched the BB fly up, get caught by the wind and plant itself in the shoulder of the SAW gunner...I wasn't even aiming for the bloke!

It's a shame that the weather stopped being so helpful after that point ¬_¬ Effectove AEG distance went from 45m all the way to 5m thanks to the wind ¬_¬

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was quite amused by my final shot of the day last game I played. Me and about 4 other guys were hunkered down behind an APC taking a lot of fire. One of the opposite team took advantage of our lack of return fire and made a run for it. £20 springer shotty kill at 20m. Chuffed :D

A teammate and I were moving down a hillside with sparse cover. I stopped and crouched with my rifle at the ready to cover him as he moved further down the slope. A hostile shot him before I even noticed him. We sighted each other at the same time. I raised my G3, gave him a moment to think about it, and put three rounds into his chest.

I had several memorable moments in airsoft, this is to name a few

scene 1

I was in a pistol game, both sides are left with one guy, my opponent and I. We were firing at each other in some barricades, and I stopped by one next to a Y-shaped tree, my opponent kept on firing, i dodged left, shooting through the Y of the tree (it was so spontaneous that I didn't take time to look at the sight), and hid.

Next came a crystal clear "OUCH" followed by "WHAT ####### ACCURACY IS THIS?", it turned out to be the shot hit my opponent in the forehead, I came out of hiding to see him soothing his head, and my jaw dropped so quickly that a small punch was needed to put it back in place, and the game ended there.

scene 2

I was in a team starting a game, I was part of a small team racing for the end of the field. There came a three man team from the opponent's end and I was crossing their T, I fired on them to attempt to scare them, then headed for the first cover at the end of the field without knowing about where my shots went.

As I took cover, the marshall was yelling "the multicam guy with a 416 (me), you are such a #######" (he was ROFL), I gave him a damn as the game was going on. At the next moment I saw opponents, fired at them to find out that my battery is flat, and left with no choice but to walk off.

At the marshall's I asked what was happening, the marshall said "Your round took out that entire team, you devil" :huh: , I guess my flat battery more than compensates it...

scene 3

I was behind a cover to see irregular movement of flora and fauna, and a team mate was shot. My instincts told me that there were opponents hiding in the flora and fauna. I took my gun, fired straight on what I perceive to be the sole opponent there, and he promptly took the hit.

What made my jaw drop again was that there were THREE more opponents coming out after taking hits, I only shot straight at one, and never thought the bounce off could hit several more...

scene 4

I was hiding in some dense bush close to enemy lines, took out a single guy trying to come through the bushes. There came this second guy walking as if he is strolling in the sun, and I fired on him, hitting his hand.

What made it funny was he didn't know where the bullets came from and standing there puzzled, then his team mates came along and he told them his story. Moments later one came into my sight and I promptly fired at him, hitting his back so cleanly that he said "I was hit in the back", and yet my second kill still stood there wondering why...

we were getting attacked at the village at airsoft commando so i snook right round the outskirts of thge village and i spotted 3 of them but they were out of range so i snook up shot one then the other two saw me i slid forward behind a pallett and i shot the other two with 2 bursts. the were all stunned lol

Charging a trench. Running with a CA M249 MkII. Shooting the loudest member of a well known South Coast based team who pride themselves on their 'rigerous gameplay'. Priceless.

Oh, and winning the game by taking the trench with this run.

Bad news, the jump into the trench wrecked my ankle (damn pre-boot wearing me) for a good 6 months and left me hobbling like a numpty. And this was the day before my birthday.

Kids.

Always wear army boots. Everytime. No excuses.

And say 'No' to drugs.

Unless you can get a bulk discount.

Then hawk the goods around schools and colleges.

And make a fortune from the staffrooms...

Winter. Ruins of a hangar/warehouse (we're not exactly sure what it was). A layer of ice in holes left of crawlspaces. I slid on my back through one of the holes. I nailed one guy with my spring UHC Sig-Sauer. Nothing can compare.

I've got three great ones. I can't decide as they're all humourous/amazing.

First one was at a local park years ago (yes, I now know I shouldn't be there, well at least during light hours). Three friends and I just messing, I've got an HFC Glock 17, my first gas pistol, my friends have all got pathetic springers. Anyway, the "friend" (he's a namby-pamby wuss) that neither I or the other friend like decided to perch himself on the top of the slide. I fire from about 8 meters and plug him directly in the forehead, causing him to shriek and yell out "I THOUGHT WE SAID NO HEADSHOTS!!!" Quite amusing.

Next one (I just realized all of these happened at this park next to my friend's house lol) was last year and it was getting late and I had just gotten my VSR-10 G-Spec. My friend had since gotten a TM MP5, so clearly, in semi-thick woods in a confined area would send me packing, but I had luck on my side. I had moved around a little ravine and hidden behind a rather large tree. My mate strolls in through the ravine facing me about 10 meters away, confident that he could nail me. As he looked down to watch his step, I emerged from behind the tree and line up my scope at the top of his head (my scope was way off, so I figured I'd hit him in the chest) and fired. He also shrieked and declared that I had shot him directly in the lip. The best part was that he had a date with an attractive girl later that night and he would be going with a swollen lip :P

The last one happened on the night before I left for the UAE, and being an impromptu game, there were only eight or so of us. It was the final match, and my team was out-manned and out-gunned, but the enemy (everyone of them lol) was literally entrenched in a gazebo, all chattering while waiting for someone to try and flank them. So, I emerge from the woods undetected and I lay flat and belly crawl in rhythm with car headlights after they passed over the park. I inched slowly forward on concrete and bark for at least 20 meters over the span of 5 or so minutes. Finally, I reached a tree with adequate cover and shot up from my prone position and fired manically from the hip into the pitch black gazebo. Agonized cries of "OUT" and "HIT" spouted out as I tagged 4 of the five enemies. My mate who had sneaked around the field tagged the final one. Another triumph for my CA MC-51 RIS

EDIT: Okay, one happened at a legitimate game. I had sneaked around the flanks on the side of a large castle and there was a 13 year old kid with some clone gun standing directly against the wall. I had not been seen as I moved up to large tree and I flicked the selector of my 395 FPS TM SR-16 to "AUTO" and let about ten rounds out. Each one met it's target on the kid's vest and he shook violently like the bad guys do in the movies.

:D

My fav shot was last wednesday at the night game at Urban Assault, this was a pistols and shotguns game and TM shotguns and GBB's seem to be the flavour of the month.

I was running my TM 18c AEP as my primary with a tracer unit and prolite, now its only putting out between 240-250 fps but ...

Mark, Darren and I were playing on the Blue team and defending an orange case located in the bar of the west wing, moving about quite a bit so the opposition couldnt pin us down , and we found a small staircase we hadn't seen before , we carefully cleared the stairs and couple of rooms at the top to find a nice (demolished!) bathroom with windows overlooking the courtyard below, superb vantage point, we could see in the distance a couple of guys about 35 metres away behind some crates (over the top of another single story building) so thought i'd have a go , I put out 3 rounds tracer to range it and heard them shout in alarm, said to Mark "It'd take an act of god to hit them from here!", he said "go on have a go", so I took up my trusty glock and put out a double tap the next time they popped up it must have taken about a week for the rounds to get there but then one of them stands up and shouts hit ( amongst other things!) best shot I ever made! pitch black , with a pistol, over a building at a head/shoulders target behind a packing crate !

That made my night.

Jim

Out as a team of 10 in the woods at night patrolling/conducting ambushes along main paths for most of the night, we reach a clearing and we get bumped by a team of at least five, two of whom are wielding SAWs. About half of our team are taken out in a few seconds while the rest of us scatter and try to break contact, so we are legging it through the woods when one of our guys decides to have another crack at them by himself so the remaining four of us set up along a narrow path bordered by trees and agree to wait for him there. 10 minutes into lying up I spot two head torches to our rear a fair distance away, so I tell the other three to challenge them when they get nearer while I lie in wait at the side of the path. The two draw nearer and they put out their head torches and I see their figures to my front.

My teammates shout "Identify Red Team!" and I hear the tangos whisper "S#it" to each other and they try to make a run for it with my team mates shooting at them so I just gave a long burst with my FA-MAS from about 5 metres away and they both shout hit, they pull out their Xyalumes to show they are hit and one of them shouts at my teammates "You MotherF##kers! you got me in the ar5e!" and I just pipe up from behind "It was me mate" and they turn around in shock because they were totally oblivious to my presence. Makes me giggle every time :D just shows what a Shemagh, Cam-cream and a boonie can do :)

good times...

Last time I was at the local kiddie field, there were two guys hunkered down behind a berm, and my M4 was overhopping just a little bit, so I aimed a foot over the berm and fired, the BBs arced down and hit the top of their heads. DEATH FROM ABOVE, BITCHES!

Allright my best kill was with a KWA M93. We had two teams, each on seperate ends of a couple ditches. I lent out my M14 and MP5 so I went ahead and used a pistol.

Team A

D I T C H

D I T C H

Fallen over tree)

Team B (Me)

The fallen over tree was running parrellel to the ditch. Directly to the left was a river. There was no way they could flank left. Most of my team was off to the right. I laid myself prone and parrellel to the fallen over tree. One of Team A's members ran along side the river to the fallen over tree figuring he could flank. He was ripping off shots. I could hear he was REALLY close (15 feet). I popped up from the tree on my knees and took a shot. The first shot missed but scared the other guy so bad. He stumbled back, and I took another shot and hit him right in the chest. Amazing.

DP

Mine has to be, after my VSR went tits up i grabbed my mates pistol (Glock 18c) and carried on joining in with the village assault.

After we had cleared the village (or so we though) we all took positions as the last opponent ran out firing his pistol at us, i turned and planted one shot on his chest as everyone else then spun and aimed but he called hit before they fired anyway.

Then just as the first wave tried to take the village i fired randomly into a bush to find i had hit a player hiding there in the neck.

That was the only 2 kills i got all day due to my VSR going wrong.

'FireKnife'

The Gun I used for this shot was a UTG L96 sniper with my 3X9 red/green scope(I use this for real guns too.) We were playing at an airsoft event at Three Rivers Paintball, a Pittsburgh PA pb park. I was in a large wood fort with my sniper. The fort got 4 towers in a rectangle, and has ramps leading into each one. The main fight was about 150yds down the way, and no one was in the fort besides me and 3 others that flanked. I was shooting over the wall of the fort on one of the ramps. I spotted 3 guys hiding behind a bunker in a small ravine(about 35-40 degree incline, about 150ft down in height, and about 350-400ft away) Since we flanked, they were wide open, and didnt know we were there, focused on the main firefight. I fired a shot from there. The bb landed dead center of one of the guys goggles. Sniped :D

Archived