Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Why?

Long complicated story that involved my ex, her new man, and the high esteem everyone at my local site holds for them while seemingly forgetting I exist despite having been going there for around 2 years.

Oh well. Plus.....I need the money. lol

Phantom kit = fail.

Yea, you already established that you don't like phantom kits and prefer real setups. Quit doing it. You don't see everyone else posting up "real replica = fail" whenever someone posts up a non phantom/cyber/fantasy weapon. Like I said before, everyone has their preferences, but you don't have to knock everyone down if it doesn't fit your tastes. Quit killing the vibe and "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Rugrat, did you mil it out of alluminum? Looks nice.

Yea, you already established that you don't like phantom kits and prefer real setups. Quit doing it. You don't see everyone else posting up "real replica = fail" whenever someone posts up a non phantom/cyber/fantasy weapon. Like I said before, everyone has their preferences, but you don't have to knock everyone down if it doesn't fit your tastes. Quit killing the vibe and "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Actually, I see quite a few other people expressing their opinions about various pics in here, without you butting in. If you've got a problem with me, I suggest you take it to PM. Failing that, I'll do as I please, and say what I please, upto the point where forum rules get broken and Mods get involved. It's not up to you to police the forum, much less to tell other users what they can or can't say.

I think that's clear enough.

"Phantom kit = fail."

No, no I think you got it wrong.

H-Bar=Fail

I've seen some morons putting PSG inner barrels into AUGs amd attempting to use them as LMGs on full auto and that there is definition of FAIL.

BTW what makes you the "King of AUGs"? You give that name to yourself?

Edited by Hades

From page 22

had this for a while, mind as well show it off.

for the Killer Studio Cyber AUG owners and fans, and AUG users in general:

this is their 'FED' gun (Far East Dragon) Stage 1 mods.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/Gun...08/DSC01162.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/Gun...08/DSC01169.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/Gun...08/DSC01170.jpg

do not confuse this with a Phantom or Shadow kit gun!

this is one of the originals.

enjoy!

Ooh, like the patterning on the stock. The Phantom kit is still fugly, though. Not at all sure about that red shiny metal inside, either.

actually, it's not a 'Kit' gun.. the Cyber AUGs predate any of the kits. as for the paterning, it's real Carbon Fiber. albeit a darker style, unlike the CF weaves you would find in Import Car culture parts nowadays...

Okay, well the Phatom Barrel is still fugly. Does that make you feel better?

It's stuff like that that is unneeded and uncalled for. True, other people express their opinions, but the difference is that they aren't a straight up *beep* about it. There's other ways to say things than in a condecending manner.

If I constantly post "Aug A3=Fail" or "H-Bar = Fail" everytime someone posts it, what would that accomplish? Better yet, everytime you post a gun, if I post "YOUR AUGS = Fail", what would that accomplish?

For someone being the "King of Augs" and not being able to correctly identify a Cyber Aug from a Phantom kit, you need to do some reading up on. Face it, you aren't the "King of Augs", more like some guy who thinks he knows too much about Augs who let something get to his head.

Edited by evo12

Read his sig... then look at his " Project AUG" every barrel length, every reciever type, shotgun attachments, grenade launchers, all sorts.

He's almost an AUG geardo :P

I like H-Bar, don't like Phantom, but lots of people do, and each to their own :)

Read his sig... then look at his " Project AUG" every barrel length, every reciever type, shotgun attachments, grenade launchers, all sorts.

He's almost an AUG geardo :P

I like H-Bar, don't like Phantom, but lots of people do, and each to their own :)

I'm not going to doubt some of the custom work that he has done. That's not the problem.

To each their own but how about being a total *beep* to everyone else when they post something that doesn't fit YOUR preferences. Other people can behave or at least be courteous, why can't he?

"Read his sig... then look at his " Project AUG" every barrel length, every reciever type, shotgun attachments, grenade launchers, all sorts."

That makes him the "King of AUGs"? Making fronts? I've been building and using AUGs before he started airsoft (ask the cleaner and other OG's) but I dont go around claiming to be "King of Anything". Now I could care less about his stupid title but I do think that it is going to his head and this ridiculous condescending attitude is irking.

Yes Shriven, to each their own.

To be fair, you still haven't read his sig... someone else gave him the name.

And I do disagree with the way he treats people, not just in this thread... but I just ignore it.

Yea, I can see that someone called him that. People have praised me before but I just said thanks and moved on, rather than thinking i'm some sort of royalty. I think Hades thought there was a "better story" behind it.

I've seen some morons putting PSG inner barrels into AUGs amd attempting to use them as LMGs on full auto and that there is definition of FAIL.

God forbid someone might want to use the H-bar in it's intended role...

I'm getting damn sick of this FAIL ###### that everyone seems to bandy about so much these days... guess what they're ye're opinions, nothing more... all this fail ###### makes ye all sound like elitist wankers...

So how about everybody stop being pissy with each other and stop all this posturing and chest beating and post some pictures of some pretty AUG's before the mods get ###### off with all this ###### and lock the bloody thread....