AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. The Cyma is a mix of VFC and Inokatsu, and only partially steel.

The Dboys is full steel, all VFC pinned construction, rock damn solid. I don't know what kind of internals the Cyma has, but if its anything like their AKM or AKS-74U, the CM035 and 36, then it has 6mm metal bushings and clear plastic spring guide. The Dboys has a bearing spring guide, steel bearing bushings, and bearing piston head out of the box.

And the Cyma pistol grip is CA clone, while the Dboys is a more comfortable VFC shaped one.

Definitely. The Cyma is a mix of VFC and Inokatsu, and only partially steel.

The Dboys is full steel, all VFC pinned construction, rock damn solid. I don't know what kind of internals the Cyma has, but if its anything like their AKM or AKS-74U, the CM035 and 36, then it has 6mm metal bushings and clear plastic spring guide. The Dboys has a bearing spring guide, steel bearing bushings, and bearing piston head out of the box.

And the Cyma pistol grip is CA clone, while the Dboys is a more comfortable VFC shaped one.

only the barrel is grubbed on the cymas. same as the realsword type 56. i think that their AKS74 is actually fully pinned too and that only the AK74 and AKM are RS style.

current cyma internals are generally than Dboys, metal bushings, metal spring guide, steel gears (although thats standard among clones) tightbore, good motor etc

that said, i'd personally go for the new Dboys crop. you can upgrade the internals on the Dboys, but you're stuck with whatever pot metal is on the cyma.

current cyma internals are generally than Dboys, metal bushings, metal spring guide, steel gears (although thats standard among clones) tightbore, good motor etc

As I said, the steel Dboys also have better internals then the non steel versions, thus steel bearing bushings (7mm or so), steel gears, metal spring guide with bearings (could be steel). The Cyma CM036 AKM motor is quite impressive though.

The stock is rock solid, no movement what so ever in any direction. Just like my buddy's Dboys steel AKSU.

akm.jpg

cyma CM048M

-solid as hell

-filed off airvents in the handguard

-had it downgraded & systema precision barrel installed

shoots 348-350fps perfectly, tested with 67 shots.

also worth to mention: excellent service from taiwangun: the downgrade & installation of the precision barrel was free of charge (only had to pay for the parts: spring, barrel & hop rubber)

this shop will be my favorite one for years to come ;) (thanks to Mike West ;) )

Edited by Forze

yep wood is stock, it shoots like a charm (but it is a downgraded gearbox (330fps) icw a systema 6.04 barrel due to local field limits (350fps)).

My only little gripes are:

-stock wobble (fixed with tape)

-the handguard is without the vents (easily fixed by filing ;) )

best cheap AKM ever (yeah i know the VFC is better looking & has (most of the time ;) ) better quality but i need a skirmish gun, not a wallhanger)