• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and heres mine

post-10709-1135206203_thumb.jpg not a small picture

PGC Silver railed frame

guarder hammer spring

firefly bearing recoil rod

nine ball 6.01mm extended inner barrel (has never jammed)

spring from spring manufacture (£2 ) changed because I did not like the short recoil spring that came with the firefly recoil rod

nine ball "Strike Under Mount Base" which is soon going to be modifyed to allow the fitment of a silencer and longer inner barrel

:D:D:D

Standard Issue P226. I was lucky, they didn't put an orange tip on mine!

From the fact that you put it in your pocket I assume that it's a marui and not a real, rit? And by standard issue you mean stock or OEM?

From the fact that you put it in your pocket I assume that it's a marui and not a real, rit? And by standard issue you mean stock or OEM?

Forgive my squirelly ignorance, but I thought this was an airsoft forum! Yeah its TM, I have no holster. What thinketh you?

As to the Standard issue question, i just meant it is the TM P226 with no extra stuff. dont know what you mean by stock or OEM.

Forgive my squirelly ignorance, but I thought this was an airsoft forum! Yeah its TM, I have no holster. What thinketh you?

As to the Standard issue question, i just meant it is the TM P226 with no extra stuff. dont know what you mean by stock or OEM.

We call guns that are not upgraded "stock", ie straight out of the box.

When we call things standard issue we mean that it's been issued to the person by the organisation he/she works for. ie, if you are a police officer and given a glock by the police department for use in work then you would call the glock standard issued. Hence people don't usually call a airsoft gun standard issued and when someone says standard issued, it sort of implies that it's a real steel since law enforcement/military departments don't usually give airsoft guns to their officers...So tht made it confusing...If you didn't put it in your pocket people would probably think it's real... :D

Edited by FUmiYAsu
ahhh O1J, much to learn about airsoft, you still have.

have you skirmished it yet?

(oh, and i trust you've been keeping your manhood out of that chamber.

Regards,

The elusive and slippery Houldsworth...

AHHHHHH!!!! I run from the zero-in-ers but they track me down!!!!

HELL YEAH, LOVE THE P226 :D:D:D:D

We call guns that are not upgraded "stock", ie straight out of the box.

When we call things standard issue we mean that it's been issued to the person by the organisation he/she works for. ie, if you are a police officer and given a glock by the police department for use in work then you would call the glock standard issued. Hence people don't usually call a airsoft gun standard issued and when someone says standard issued, it sort of implies that it's a real steel since law enforcement/military departments don't usually give airsoft guns to their officers...

Ah i see. You seem knowledgable. I'd add you some points but i dont know how. Anyway... By standard issue i meant it was standard, i didnt know *that* definition... i see now what you mean by stock :D good stuff.

Edited by zeroonejunkie33
Ah i see. You seem knowledgable. I'd add you some points but i dont know how. Anyway... By standard issue i meant it was standard, i didnt know *that* definition... i see now what you mean by stock :D good stuff.

#

I wasn't really looking for a rep point but anyway you have to be over 50 posts (I think) to be able to do it. Once you get 50 posts you will see a + and - sign on the rep bar under our usernames. Just press the + or - accordingly.. :)

I hadn't really thought of it looking green - I guess it's caused by the red tile upsetting the colour balance - It's pretty much black as shown in other people's shots.

gallery_312_308_30128.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by snowman