Guarder Enhanced Recoil/Hammer Spring

Nineball Magazine Valve Set

+ 2 spare mags

Edited by Hoppum
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of real P226s don't have rails, lots and lots of sigs were made without rails, the induction of rails on Sigs is something that only happened in the last few years.

I've seen more pics of non-railed sigs in duty than I've seen of railed ones. It's operator choice or the spending restrictions of a unit that dictate what they get.

Its also a price thing too. Atleast when my dad was carrying a P226 as his service pistol he had a non railed one. The guys on the SWAT team with a bigger budget all had the railed ones. But that doesn't matter now since they've gone to the SIG Pro. <_< Gods punishment to law enforcement.

Edited by poorieuser
G&P's are cast with monkey metal and look as though they were carved with a butter knife. The more expensive models e.g. PGC, Creation etc are CNC'd from Aluminium alloy.

You pay your money you get the above improvement in quality.

Thats all i meant batou, Tommy put it better than i could.

I received my TM P226 this morning and some parts. And I'm really desapointed by all the stuff.

The overall cosmetic quality of the TM P266 is poor. Compared to a Japan KSC USPc, the finish is a shame. Don't even talk about the weight and the feel, they just cannot be conpared to the KSC.

But, because it's a pictures thread... Here are some

p226_1.jpg

Some metal parts are not even black, they are redish, brownish things (hammer and frame metal insert)

p226_2.jpgp226_3.jpg

Seam lines are... ARE THERE. You cannot ignore them !

More over, there are some mold seams really visible. Like this one one the rear sight

p226_4.jpg

There's one on the hammer too.

Conclusion : It's the worst handgun cosmetic finish I ever saw.

This gun is neither the more expensive, nor the cheapest. But for the price, I'd like a better overall finish.

In the parts I received, there's a guarder metal kit for the P266. But, it's an other story. Pics will follow...