SIG Picture Thread

So that, essentially, I'd end up with a black p226 but with silver levers and trigger/hammer.  I know some of you may think that looks utterly retarded, but I honestly believe it'll look nice, and most importantly "unique."

I don't think anyone here thinks that would look retarded, but it definately wouldn't be unique, I have a P226 that looks like that but with the silver slide too, and lots of other people on here have the same... A'la Jack Bauer :P

Hells Angel

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This is a KJW P229 that I bought for another project. My thought was that there just aren't many FM P229's around. As much as I hate KJW it was my only option in this case (since Tanaka doesn't have the metal). The good news is that TM parts seem to be totally compatible with this gun (even the mags which I was told wouldn't work).

At any rate, these pictures are to serve as the before shots. I would be happy to write a review of this gun (theres just not many around) if anyone is interested.

My first project will be giving this a Equinox treatment (maybe with a twist so that it is uniquely mine)

Suggestions welcome...

229rightpf2.jpg

229leftej5.jpg

229lockedwm2.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. I have already modded a few things but I will write up a quick review in the readers review section today. I'll try to remember to put a link here too.

@ th3kimster: I am really pleased with how it feels. It is quite solid, the finish on the metal looks quite nice. I actually think that it is just as comfortable to hold as my TM P226. More about all this in my review.

Cheers

Edited by Romulus