SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, i got a WELL R-6 as my first gun a while ago, and i've been thinking about maybe taking the stock and modding it onto my gun using bondo or something

Is bondo strong enough to put on a stock? i 've never used it before and want to try something out to make my gun look different without having to spend ~200 USD on a rail system

Can anyone with experience tell me? thanks

I'd probably first use wire mesh or plastic card (or a mixture of the two) to cover the holes in the stock, and then bondo on top of that. You do need a fairly solid sub-frame for bondo, it won't just go over the holes, it needs something to "bond" to.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Does anyone know exactly what color the Creation silver slide is? Is it possible to get that color with paint or by polishing the slide and putting a satin finish on it? Maybe polishing and sand blasting? I really really like it's finish, but I don't want to spend that much money right now. Does anyone know if the Guarder p226 slide is like that too? Is it possible to get a Guarder p226 slide separately?

Also, has anyone gotten one of the new HFC p226's yet? Is it any good?

I can afford to get either the TM, KJW, HFC, or KSC p226, and I'm having trouble deciding. I'd really like it to be full metal, and right now I'm thinking of getting the HFC p226 and a silver slide.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by mythe123