You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

When the first website you visit in the morning is Arnies *yawn, good morning everyone :D *

On TV, the host of Seconds From Destruction says "It went 100+ miles an hour", and you have to convert the speed from MPH to FPS to understand how fast that was

If they don't make the gun you want exactly how you want it, you make or machine it yourself

Money is NEVER and issue when shopping for airsoft, no matter how rich/ poor you are

you are either a RIS fan or hater

You buy an airsoft rifle/ pistol because it is the same family of your RS firearms, or vise versa

You don't play nightsoft, but you want to buy NVGs anyway

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you go to game and someone recognizes you by your username from your brief stint on an american airsoft website....

You wanna try someone coming up to you in the pub when out with your mates, never mind on the skirmish field because this person recognises you from a picture of yourself on a forum.

You wanna try someone coming up to you in the pub when out with your mates, never mind on the skirmish field because this person recognises you from a picture of yourself on a forum.

Or what about stalking people from forums after finding their pictures? Just me? :P

Scaring one's parents by falling asleep while playing with a GBB.

When you have a subconscious reflex to pull the trigger.

We were doing a drill to see how fast you could react when the person you are taking captive pulls a gun on you. I had my pistol pointed at Shibisueka, and he startled me a bit when he did pull the gun. I swear, I never consciously pulled the trigger, but I did shoot him. Luckily, it hit his collar and everyone lived happily ever after. :P

When you have a subconscious reflex to pull the trigger.

We were doing a drill to see how fast you could react when the person you are taking captive pulls a gun on you. I had my pistol pointed at Shibisueka, and he startled me a bit when he did pull the gun. I swear, I never consciously pulled the trigger, but I did shoot him. Luckily, it hit his collar and everyone lived happily ever after. :P

I swear if you do that again I will shoot you! Scared the living daylights out of me! You know you haven't played enough airsoft when you forget to take out your mag and put safety on before pointing your gun at someone for a drill! Let this be a lesson, folks! :rolleyes:

I swear if you do that again I will shoot you! Scared the living daylights out of me! You know you haven't played enough airsoft when you forget to take out your mag and put safety on before pointing your gun at someone for a drill! Let this be a lesson, folks! :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey, accidents happen, no need to start threatening me! We've all make mistakes. YOU shot ME when you were trying to convince me that your new M16 wouldn't hurt a bit. You lied.

I made a mistake, and learned a lesson. Yell at me as much as you like for it, it won't help. <_<

When you go into airsoft withdrawal. A constant, unrelenting urge to play airsoft. Every other thought is related to the new gun you want to buy or how awesome that shot was at the last skirmish.

Neeeeeeed.... tooo..... shooooooot....

I find myself fondling my guns while I do homework and such.

When you go into airsoft withdrawal. A constant, unrelenting urge to play airsoft. Every other thought is related to the new gun you want to buy or how awesome that shot was at the last skirmish.

Neeeeeeed.... tooo..... shooooooot....

I find myself fondling my guns while I do homework and such.

You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Yes he acknowledges that its only because you used to play so much that you get withdrawal, but it happens to him even the day after a skirmish, THERE IS NO CURE!!!!!!!!

-When you see a movie and instantly know every bit of kit bolted on to all the weapons and have a compulsive urge to whisper it to your neighbor

-When your airsoft replica costs more than the real one

-When you see a gun and instantly think of how you could make one and how to make it look better

-When you have airsoftguns in every room of the house

-When you go to school on halloween in full DPM and PLCE gear with your throatmike and everything except guns :P

-When go past open lots, buildings etc and think about how awesome an airsoft field it would make

-When you think about what airsoft purchase you want to make in 1 year and so on

-When you get back from a skirm and instantly rush to the computer to check the forums

-When you change your mind about what airsoft guna nd exactly what upgrades you want literally every five minutes

-When you find a bb in 3 pairs of socks on the same day

-When you go to buy regular shoes and decide based on what woudl be good for skirms

-When you need a new jacket and you instantly start brooding over TADgear

I could go on forever

Archived