You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

When I got my knee X-rayed three weeks ago(my knee had locked up, I couldn't stretch it out) There was a picture on the wall of a forest with a path. When I lay there in agony(the damn nurse hade me stretch out my leg! :angry: ), I visualised the best attack route to secure the path and which tree would make the best cover etc.

So yeah, I reckon you've played "too much" when you start planning tactical manouvers while in hospital :D

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have *so* done that... :unsure:

Same...I yelled it once when this bloody Jap on CoD5 wouldn't die after numerous rounds pumped into him and I was on the phone to my gf at the time. I had to ask her why the hell she was laughing so hard.

Think I ended up bayonetting him...

when you spend an hour in the stationary section of a shop trying to compare springs in clicky ballpoints to get the one that best matches that barsteward little spring on the top of the hop.

(btw the springs in the 4coloursin1 ballpoints seem to be the perfect match, and you get 4 of them yay)

Same...I yelled it once when this bloody Jap on CoD5 wouldn't die after numerous rounds pumped into him and I was on the phone to my gf at the time. I had to ask her why the hell she was laughing so hard.

Think I ended up bayonetting him...

It seems to be worse online too, I've done knife kill veteran 3 already because I've got ###### off with the guns not killing people and I'm only level 10. I think I was closer to level 25 when I got around to getting it on 4.

You genius!!!

I use my WAS Grab bag as a college bag. But I opened it up the other day to see if I had my pen with me, and realised my SERPA was inside.. thankfully no pistol!

Dont they have built in holsters anyway? or was your not gucci enough so you added a serpa too :P

-when your secret buddy christmas gift wish list is as follows:

Dear Secret Buddy,

If any of the items are too hard to find, or too expensive, just get whatever is convienient for you to get. I appreciate the thought put into the gift. The thought counts the most :)

Sincerely,

Romel

Romel’s Wish list

1. CAD (computer aided design) software for Windows Vista, the type used for designing and drafting mechanisms,such as engines, planes, etc, available at Staples, Office Depot, etc. (Doesn't need to be the uber expensive kind, whatever is cheap and functional.)

2. Call of Duty: World at War for PC Windows Vista

3. Crysis 1 and or 2(expansion) for PC Windows Vista

4. Far Cry 2 for PC Windows Vista

5. Fabric, in ACU (army combat uniform) camoflauge, ripstop, 50/50 nylon cotton mix (the stuff used in uniforms) OR Condura 1000 or 500 * sorry, couldn't think of anything else, should be available somewhere online)

6. Some building materals for random engineering projects of mine, such as a few square feet of sheet ABS plastic from a hardware store, ¼ inch thick, or sheet steel or aluminum, 1/8 inch thick

7. Any US Army or USMC marked or issued field gear, such as any vintage or current issue survival gear, MOLLE pouches,backbacks, uniforms, etc.

8. Propper “Multicam Combat trouser” in size Small Regular or Medium Regular

9. Propper “Multicam Combat Shirt”, in size Small Regular or Medium Regular

(All camo/ army ###### available online or at:

Doughboy Surplus

562-867-2063

9826 E. Artesia Blvd.

Bellflower, CA 90726)

*I swear I'm not crazy, I just want to be a reenactor and airsoft >.< *

10. A Merry Christmas

If you haven't guessed, item #1 and 6 will be used to develop and make airsoft replicas, like the ones in the homemade airsoft gun pic thread :P

When you're moving house, you realise you've packed up, boxed and shipped all your airsoft kit, so you by a new gun just to have one around.

When you move to a new place, and the first thing you pack is all your airsoft stuff. And pack it carefully, while everything else gets thrown in the back of the truck.

Archived