Whats The Wierdest Thing Thats Happened To You At A Skirmish?

T.G. Dog

Didn't happen in a game but definatly a WTF moment

While getting ready in the safezone a newbie arrives with his mother who, when seeing us all with aegs etc, starts to look surprised and concerned. It turned out she thought her son would be the only one with a gun

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first skrimish with my short lived Marushin Garand... I flanked around and heard a dog running my way. A fat kid was running after it ( a hilarious sight) and he skidded to a stop when he saw a guy kneeling in the woods with a M1. He promptly screamed and ran the other direction...lol

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Due to a messed up hop and bad gun I remember being in the mall CnA basement one time I was aiming down my gun and I fired two shots ahead of me ... now I knew i was just pot shooting because I wasn't certain if the guy I had just seen was going to pop on on one side or the otheras it happened my gun was spinning the bb's out to the left so I suddenly hear the guy say hit ...

I was like wtf .. I could see where I was shooting how did I hit you over there .. as I knew the guy I was like Stewart .. are you sure i got you he was like yea straight int he neck ... I did a 'Wanted' shot.

My brother was laying out in some undergrowth at Battle Lakes in his Multicam, having a good day for kills as hes very stealthy for a big guy. Things went quiet for a bit so he wasn't firing, and a bird landed on his leg. It took a few seconds to realise its perch was alive before flying off.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at Chobham site years ago. Was out in the small village area, looking down my scope waiting for this guy to pop his head back up from behind the barrels 40m off. The scope suddenly went dark, moved rifle only to be confronted by a bloke in a pirate outfit....

Was a bit strange as we was half way through the days play when he suddenly popped up in from on my sights and i couldn't work out if he was lost or that a pirate outfit complete with green stuffed parrot was actually good woodland camo!

He yelled 'Arrgggg' and charged at one of the small huts with x2 M11's.....

Something that will always stick in my mind...

This didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine.

He and his team went to this old hospital where we can play airsoft to train some "dynamic entry" scenarios.

Basically, they picked two guys to go hide in the building, and the rest of the team would go find them.

The place is very much derelict, but there are a LOT of rooms there.

As they storm into one of the rooms yelling and pointing their replicas, like some scene from a movie, over in the corner of said room there sits a druggie, who basically p****d himself...

:)

This didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine. He and his team went to this old hospital where we can play airsoft to train some "dynamic entry" scenarios. Basically, they picked two guys to go hide in the building, and the rest of the team would go find them. The place is very much derelict, but there are a LOT of rooms there. As they storm into one of the rooms yelling and pointing their replicas, like some scene from a movie, over in the corner of said room there sits a druggie, who basically p****d himself... :)

If i were your friend i wouldve ###### MYself!

and shoot the druggie in shock.

Getting the first kill.

I was camping near a bush and my victim came in about 30 mteres in front and started walking towards me along the ledge that was about 3-4 meters higher than I was sitting. I was trying to work out if he was on my team or not, or just hesitating and waiting for a better shot, or afraid to raise my gun because he might spot me... And then he stops, and I started to rock back and forth in sync with the bush behind which I was sitting - it was waving slightly in the wind. And this guy- whether my "camouflaging technique" worked or whethter he saw me and thought I was on his team and waving him on- continued to walk towards me. At about 15 meters I raised my CA m15a4 and shot two quick double taps: thump-thump, thump-thump on his chest protector... A simple yet unforgettable experience!:)

Archived