Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a video of my now-working metallizes USP coming up, so you can see what your slide's up to now :D

'TIS HERE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a goddamn near-disaster with this, too. I came to glue the front sight into position, as it was loose. I tested getting the sight into it's slot, which I could do in 3-odd seconds. Superglue dries in about 10 seconds.

I get the sight ready, apply the superglue, and instantly start to put the sight into place...

...only it gets stuck half-way in, because the superglue has already set. Bugger.

Cue hours of utter panic. I immersed it in scalding hot water for about half an hour, as you would your fingers if you stuck them together (well, not scalding hot, obviously :P). Nothing. I tried nail varnish remover, which contains Acetone - the one thing said to remove superglue. No dice. I tried to slip a craft knife under the sight to cut the glue, and snapped the f***ing blade.

I nearly gave up, when I thought "Ah hell, I'll hit it!". I hit it repeatedly with a hammer, and it came loose... :rolleyes:

The moral of the story: Put the sight into position, then add a dab of superglue on each side!

Edited by HaVoC

Butter18c it's because they are a fictious weapon,although i am thinking of putting an MC-51 forgrip and cocking tube onto mine and thanks for the compliment guys!

Edited by FarEast

Thanks Tripod - I hadnt realised that - all sorted now.

Ok...got some pis of my Redwolf Custom Renegade M4.

Its full Metal - came with an ICS (I think) SIR...but it broke - the lugs snapped right off of the upper handguard of the SIR meaning the lower fiberglass part would stay on...so I got myselft a nice real steel SIR system. NO CHANCE of this breaking as the lugs are about an inch wide as opposed to the airsoft one whcich had 7 mm metal lugs.

I added a Hurrricane hand guard to top it off.