Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

REAL STEEL M4S CAN ONLY BE PUT ON SAFE WHEN BOLTED! The Airsoft was like that (the upper gear box isn't even in the gun) because i was working on it an cleaning it. SO don't smack talk me bub... besides Crappy airsoft saftys never work hardly anyway.

Same here, and I have [maths] 5.7 X that many guns :P I love showing off :D:D

Actually I think there's one (an M4 actually) I have that allows you to pull the trigger when on safe, put it doesn't actually fire. NOne allow me to shoot somone when the safety is on. Not one out of 74 ;)

You must have weird airsoft, dude.

here is my formerly non-working ak47. I rebuilt the trigger switching mechanism. It only fires on full auto and only with a hi-cap mag, but i figure its still a good weapon for a terrorist loadout. Im gonna leave the stock off and make some sort of battery pack sling for it.

akproject.jpg

That is the only time you need a safety as that is the only time a bullet can be discharged

seems abit silly to me. that the safety catch can only be applied when the hammer is cocked.

I mean if theres something pressing on the trigger and you dont realise and insert a mag and pull the charging handle .. wahey accidental discharge ;)

Edited by Kipper