Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nooo..... I'm double that height in fact. The photo doesn't show my legs, but I assure you they were, and indeed still are, in the normal place.

Cheers Soloman, I had a load of cr@ppy shots of the actual gun but this one is more....me.

:D

Yeah I did think that went especially well with it, I don't reckon a silver one will be quite the same :lol:

And I couldn't resist it; both support guns (the BREN isn't really skirmishable ;) but it is quite heavy!!)

SupportWeapons007.jpg

please excuse my blinded grimace, my mate caught me just as I was blinking, apparently! Ah yes, I now have a double chin *scoffs 2nd lunch*

And a guy in a black suit with a M249. How cool is that? :D

SupportWeapons002.jpg

SupportWeapons001.jpg

im loving the amount of BB's on the floor lol - looks like the inside of my bag.

good to see you got yoru 249 dude, join the club.

be prepared to buy LOTS of ammo, you wotn be able to waste it like you do now, leaving it on the floor. in fact, pick them up, you will need them :P

Thanks guys, yeah I'm gearing up to get boxmag and 10,000 BBs :D Should see me through a skirmish or two ;)

I noticed the backdrop to those pics is so typical of me: my room contains a bed, a cupboard, a TV and everything else in multiples of 10: empty beers (about 20) guns (about 60) computers (about 10) and spent BBs (about 200) and swords (again, about 10).

I shall rue the day I have to get my s**t together and tidy up/move house/be organised or disciplined in any way ;)

Yeah I did think that went especially well with it, I don't reckon a silver one will be quite the same :lol:

And I couldn't resist it; both support guns (the BREN isn't really skirmishable ;) but it is quite heavy!!)

SupportWeapons007.jpg

please excuse my blinded grimace, my mate caught me just as I was blinking, apparently!  Ah yes, I now have a double chin *scoffs 2nd lunch*

It might be from all the Guinness you drink! ;) mmmmmm guinness!

I'll post some of me when i get home from school, damn finals.

It might be from all the Guinness you drink! ;)  mmmmmm guinness!

I'll post some of me when i get home from school, damn finals.

You American dudes have no idea of good beer :waggle: Guiness tastes like water, it's horrible. It's not as horrible as Budweiser or Bud light are but it's horrible enough to let me say those 2 Euros that the beer has cost me in our local Irish pub would have been better invested in some BBs or some Gas :rolleyes::D

Pretty nice guns anyway, both of them. The CA Saw has just been released in Germany but it's too expensive than I could afford it. Unfortunately :mellow:

Fanatic: you must have some weird guiness over in Deutschland, it's about as similar to water as crude oil - literally :D

I challenge you to find a thicker or more flavoursome ale, beer, stout or bitter :P

In all seriousness though, your local pub is almost certainly running some kind of scam if you think the guiness is watery. It is anything but IMHO.

Anyway:

Glaive: yes it is ridiculous, but in airsoft that silencer is gonna help me out at mid-range a fair bit.... and if it doesn't, who cares??! 90% of airsoft is aesthetics, and I love the way that looks :D

PS: Fanatic, we're not all American, and although you/the Czechs invented Pilsner lager, we in England invented Drunk and Disorderly and we know a good spot of booze when we rent it ;)

Edited by evilhippy
How did you mount that Fareast?

OK,

The M203 I have is the rail version. I removed the mounting plate. (You can see the gap where it has been removed) I then removed the fore hand grip placed a strip of Aluminum along the inside bottom of the grip and rescrewed the screw that hold the mounting plate in place through the holes in the foregrip back into the M203 body.

Not shown in the pictures is the barrel loop that i made out of aluminium sprayed black and fastened into place using the screws that came with the M203.

I then used the correct sized screws to fix the fore grip to the main body of the rifle.