Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet M4-ness all round, excellent work there chaps. I have a new one myself to post in a little while, but first; The Assassin's Workbench; All my compact or otherwise assassin-ey guns :-

Assassinsworktable1.jpg

And after a little organisation:

Assassinsworktable2.jpg

For some reason I always see this lot (not all at once!) in the pocket of some inconspicuous and dapper little chap calmly walking away from a scene of massive commotion, ignored by everyone and quietly whistling a happy little tune :D

Led, I dig the Tech-9 front end you put on the pistol, nice work. . . I may have to steal that from you. . . .

Yeah, I was having so much fun drilling holes for the sterling, I kept going :)

All the round tubular looking things in my house were subsequently perforated with numerous 3/8" holes.

As none of my stuff is copyrighted, all of it is open to plagerism ;)

Skyler; love that sig, looks awesomely professional :D Likewise xRazerx a damn fine darkhawk with the godawful `trades` removed too, good work!

Soloman: That is the KJW Mk.1, and it is, frankly, pretty poor in terms of quality etc.

I love the look of the Marushin bull barrel or silenced Mk.1 but I've not heard great things about them quality wise either.

The KJW one, such as mine, has the heaviest trigger pull of all my guns. The COP 357s come in a close second but theirs is a smooth pull (although the cheapness of the mech can be deduced by the operation itself, it's still fairly smooth for the price and the final release of the hammer/whatever they have is very crisp), whereas the Mk.1 trigger pull is heavy, uneven, and it's hard to consistently distinguish the point of release, or anticipate it.

So it's not easy to get much precision shooting out of it!! That said of course, AFAIK, it's not massively accurate anyway but I don't benchmark any of my guns, to my shame. It is powerful though according to everyone else I've heard on the matter, however I must confess I haven't given it the `Thigh` test (ritual self-harm in the name of gun-lore and in sacrifice to the god Chronos) so I can't compare it to much else.

The main gripe is the trigger pull, which as I said is heavier than anything else I own which does put it quite far back in the general scheme of things though I say so myself. That and it's NBB so double action only, and no cool bits to move or play with. The mechanism by which you dismantl it is rather novel though, and for $52 from WGC or about £22 fron GnG (probably) you may as well tack it onto an order next time you have one :) It's definitely worth that much.

Donnie: How is that GR300? I like them, as the only nice modern Armalite, but G&G seems kinda dodgy.

Havent fired it up yet - cant comment on shooting - build quality though is excellent - super solid and no rattles - stock is nice and solid being metal.

I agree G&G have a hit and miss rep - most recently with UMG - fingers crossed I guess :blink: