Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

Picked these up at the Weekender.

P8190538.jpg

P8190539.jpg

Curious points to note are, Though they are meant to be similar or identical to the 95 pattern cut of UK combat clothing the materiel is very think and heavy compared to the light weight materiel of 95s. The trousers have no back pockets or hip pockets only the leg pockets, and the jacket has no zip chest pockets or front rank slide.

Grim

Edited by Grim

A grand total of £30. The guy said the only problem is its an XL and im only about a Medium to Large. But i just said thats what belts are for ha ha.

Grim

well if you can build a time machine and go back in time 4 years ago to the war and peace show, we sold them off as complete loadouts for £50 lol

other than that Ill ask Josh if he has anything left kicking about.

Damn my delorians just failed its MOT so i guess my time traveling options out the window. Guess i really should get down to 1 of these war and peace shows i might find some good kit bargains.

Grim

my other half says that some of that camo was at a surplus store we went to yesterday, lavenham army surplus in suffolk, ill be popping in there again a few weeks so ill see if they had the body armour and helmet covers and let you know.

Some of my rigs in no particular order:

Eagle LVAC with a Blue Force Gear Ten Speed m4 chesty

SADF M83 vest

4 cell chicom

Blackwater IO m4 chest rig with SDS pouches

SDS rack with various pouches, painted brown, tan, primer grey

randomgear_chesties_platecarrier.jpg

My buddy just sold his on the Bay for like $50 bucks. We ordered them direct from someplace in SA. Smelled terrible when it got here and had a blood stain in the bottom rear pocket. When my buddy was going thru his he found a small notebook that had handwritten notes on it detailing actions like ambushes and other things. It was dated 1996 so I don't really know what was going on in SA at the time but it must have been rough for the previous owner.

my other half says that some of that camo was at a surplus store we went to yesterday, lavenham army surplus in suffolk, ill be popping in there again a few weeks so ill see if they had the body armour and helmet covers and let you know.

dude, let me know too :) ive got a set but i keep that one all clean and not used (for geek purposes) but would love one to skirmish in, even just the vest for a loadout. i might have to pop off to lavenham and pick them up if they have, shame josh sold all his but i guess it doesnt quite work with the terrain at tudders :)

millest

cool, thought i think i might be popping down on tues/weds on my day off for something to do :) anyone interested PM me and if they have anything ill let you know

cheers

millest

Recent pic of my Dutch Commando CT kit.

98254a56.jpg

DBT R.C.B.V gen 2 vest

Eagle ind. Battlebelt

All DBT pouches

Arktis Combat trousers in 3DDS

Issued dutch desert UBACS

Meindl Safari Mid shoes

Safariland FDE 6004 SLS

Rabintex helmet