Wanted: Nemesis

Sledge

As some of you may be aware, I've been involved in a spat or two of late, and have to say I've found them lacking. So I would like to place this ad, in the hope of finding a better class of opponent.

WANTED: Nemesis. The successful candidate must have the following:

• English as a first language (or high standard of English as a second language)
  • Ability to spell
  • Sense of humour
  • Volcanic island base with private monorail and space launching facilities
  • Ability to construct a coherent argument
  • Small army of underlings with SMGs and orange boiler suits
  • Capacity for logical thought
  • White cat
  • Assortment of assassins who prefer unreliable methods (razor-tipped hats, metal teeth, etc) to guns
In addition, preference will be given to those who can show previous experience at online debating or attempted world domination. A liking for things I loathe (bigotry, Armalites, cheese) would be a bonus. Pay for this exciting career opportunity meets national minimum wage, and includes:
  • Free cat food
  • opportunity to verbally fence with Sledge on an almost daily basis
  • Eventual death in an original manner that would be amusing if it weren't so nasty
  • Possibility of advancement to Arch-Nemesis and own crane-launched escape mini-sub for the right applicant.
If you think you have what it takes, apply here with a sample response to this post:

"Oh god, not another smegging Armalite from TM. Why don't they RIS-mount a WA 1911 just to complete the air of naffness?"

Thank you for reading this, and I hope to hear from you soon.

:zorro:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nominate "h&kchick" for comments such as...

thanks anyway, but I prefer manly guns, not nickle plated cissy pistols with a girly red stripe on the grip  :P

in response to you letting her play with your 'Raging Bull', and....

Sledge,

Your .44 Magnum has all the power of a fetted cheese sandwich with chronic fatigue and your tardis smells of cat urine left stale for as long as it takes for Jack Sparrow (who is a girly-man) to escape from 10 islands! :P

Looks like a strong contender to me ;)

Failing that, I recommend myself, purely because I now have a gun named after me....

http://www.rheinland1.com/

:D

Hmmm.... BadAss looks like Doctor Evil, Ubar could pass off as Jaws, Sledge could be Random Task (complete with deadly throwing shoe!) and Doc Newstead looks uncannily like Auric Goldfinger!

Anyone else?

English as a first language (or high standard of English as a second language)

Yes, I fit that one.

Ability to spell

Se abov.

Sense of humour

What's black and 6 feet long?

Oh... :unsure:

Volcanic island base with private monorail and space launching facilities

I have a house in Wales. Bwhahahaha!

Ability to construct a coherent argument

You suck because you...don't like donkeys...

Small army of underlings with SMGs and orange boiler suits

All your forum members are belong to me!

*unleashes army of forum members*

Capacity for logical thought

V+I = G, clearly.

White cat

Pretty much, and I have 8 cats in total to make up for the few dark patches ;)

Assortment of assassins who prefer unreliable methods (razor-tipped hats, metal teeth, etc) to guns

Seduction? Check.

In addition, preference will be given to those who can show previous experience at online debating or attempted world domination. A liking for things I loathe (bigotry, Armalites, cheese) would be a bonus.

I'm a member on GetFlamed, so I'm no stranger to online debating :P

I do enjoy a good bit of brie with my Armalite, too.

"Oh god, not another smegging Armalite from TM. Why don't they RIS-mount a WA 1911 just to complete the air of naffness?"

But the Armalite series is so adaptable, it's clearly superior to anything else they'd ever release. I mean, why release a stupid L85 which no-one wants and it utter tosh anyway, when you can have something that's adaptable to fit the situation?!

I hate this f*cking 'oh noes, teh amrlaites all r teh sooxorz!!1' mindset at the moment - grow up you f*cking imbeciles and get over the fact that they're popular for a reason.

Dickwad.

It took a while (well, all of about a minute actually <_< )

But i do believe i have found your Ultimate Nemesis! He is feared through all the cosmos, he has impeccable manners, he was once a member of the renegade faction known only as "Strang Froot" :D He was almost responsible for destroying the U.S.S. Partee Padd.

Yes Sledge,

You Know him as....

nighymeh.jpg

BILL NIGHY!!!! The Evil one! More evil than an evil bloke in an evil competition for who am most Evilliest!!!!

Cower in fear! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived