• 1 month later...
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Got a new 10/22 stock and I had a brand new KC02 and I need a stock.
But the new (blue) stock looks better on my old KC02 I did some work on both guns,
both work like a charm!
I kinda missed the feeling of working on rifles and then trying to tune them!

Anyway both are ready now!
20150507_201246_zpsmemhfljs.jpg
20150507_201254_zpsbptjaeki.jpg
20150507_201304_zpslizz4tlq.jpg
20150507_201314_zpstdoydgy4.jpg

Wolf

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

144bh92.jpg

JG G3 with some PSG externals. MGC scope mount and harris bi pod rip off. Complete G&P internals with Gate warfet. Lapped and R Hop barrel.

This was a mish-mash of parts I had lying around. It looks okay but parts color don't match; maybe I'll paint it.

• Like 2

Hmm, shame.

I've seen some people add metal pipe under the top receiver tube. They drill out the plastic and put a tube/rod in there. Keeps you from using the charging handle, but you need to remove the bolt plate to do it properly so you can still access hop adjustment.

• Like 1

Hmm, shame.

I've seen some people add metal pipe under the top receiver tube. They drill out the plastic and put a tube/rod in there. Keeps you from using the charging handle, but you need to remove the bolt plate to do it properly so you can still access hop adjustment.

To be honest, I'll end up moding the G&G metal body to fit the PSG lower.

Some say the G3 V2 GB is a weakness, but if you know what to do with any V2 internals when doing high power build, then it won't matter. The internals are nothing special, G&P everything except the motor. I pulled the gearbox out of a Prime LR 300 and put it in the G3. Compression good if not perfect and I corrected the AoE. Gears are 18:1 which is fine for the 400 Fps field rules. The motor is SHS high torque. The Warfet is hardwired and set for auto mode pre cock. So, now it's a PSG 1 with a much more reasonable barrel length and iron sights.

Little mods such as faucet washers (cheaper than sorbo and it holds the AoE better), radius the gearbox, wire to deans, shimming hop up arm, r hop and lapping actually keep the performance competitive, along with keeping the gun's longevity in check. Too many little mods to list.

To bad external parts are so hard to find.

• 2 months later...

KJW KC02 one of my favorite gun.

I love this thing, it's very light, semi only, 40 rnd mag, gbb..

What else to ask for.. sure it's not for woodland skirmishing since its too fancy and has so much bling on it but it works great in cqb's or urban environments.

The stock is from the RS Ruger 10/22

Receiver from the original Tanio Koba 10/22

Inner barrel RATECH 6.01

Outer barrel real carbon fiber made by Woogie Man and it's a full length barrel spacer .. The inner barrel is supported on the entire length of the barrel.

Mag catch RATECH

Full steel internals

I'm waiting for the Rogueworx aluminium bolt and it's done.

20160906_120949_zpsjcpshdy4.jpg

20160906_121007_zpsuuohs9yh.jpg

20160906_121024_zpsdafzkq9x.jpg

20160906_120959_zpslhgkdoco.jpg

20160906_121102_zpseaesjygb.jpg

Wolf

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...