Pictures of your rides

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom's 04 Escalade The last pic was from my phone, that's why it's a little crappy then the other two. I'll post pics of my rides later.

dsc01813qt0.jpg

dsc01812jr7.jpg

dsc00186gi9.jpg

EDIT: BTW, my mom got it new six months after it came out, so it was expensiver than now. ;)

Edited by bigbaby

Anyone know what model of car was in the new Miami Vice flick? - the one escobardude , crocket and tubbs (and the hot chick) all sit in having their first meeting - it looked like an Ecalade SUV/ESV with a conversion - It was like a limo but not stretched having 6 seats in 3 rows with the back 4 facing each other.

Anyone seen this or got a link to it?

I dont know if its off topic to ask but at least it breaks up the how fat and bald you need to be to own a porche chat :P

scuba_001.jpg

scuba_002.jpg

Heres my underwater ride :D

Out of water I can hardly lift it - in the water its perfectly boyant - does almost 4mph - not the fastest of vehicles but gets you somewhere in styleee :P

Ive only had it down to 5 meters in St Barts - I dont take it real deep.

22inch rim and UZI for scale :D

Edited by donnie

My Junker

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Almost fully paid for :)

2001 Toyota Corolla. Nice car but not too much low end torque. If I wanna be able to floor it I need to keep in first or second gear until I hit about 40 MPH. Before that the thing just can't deliver the power.

The speedometer tops out at 110. I've hit it once but I wanna see what happens when you go faster lol.

I'm going to spray paint the junk plastic rims black.

Also some BMW emblems are going on. I'm thinking BMW 328i like a 99 or something. Don't ask why I just don't wanna pay $$$ for a BMW.

And I kinda wanna get a lot of bondo and make a front body kit lol.