Rambo Kid

Pictures of you in the field or at a game

Some more piccytures from the last months play

That building looks very familiar :P.

Reminds me that I need to get to a game myself in this area soon enough.

'FireKnife'

I'm disappointed I was never able to attend an East Wind event...

Naturally; there were other attendees, but I don't appear to have any appropriate photos stored locally.

Here's a link to the full album for those inclined: http://www.wyvernairsoft.com/airsoft-photos-cold-war-gunman-red-mist-18.html

Edited by Foden_357

Oh and cool stuff, Foden. I like the eye protection a lot of the guys seem to be using. Fairly inobtrusive, doesn't detract from the period look. That's one problem I've always wrestled with... anything full seal (which is a requirement here basically always) I can always make fog. So I end up using stupid-looking mesh.

Oh and cool stuff, Foden. I like the eye protection a lot of the guys seem to be using. Fairly inobtrusive, doesn't detract from the period look. That's one problem I've always wrestled with... anything full seal (which is a requirement here basically always) I can always make fog. So I end up using stupid-looking mesh.

Thanks, sigma3! 

I'm a real fan of those US SPECS; so much so that I tend to wear them to most skirmishes, regardless of the theme. It does help that I own the corresponding tinted lenses...

10390537_10152197923767643_2105815927076

Have you considered customizing some SWDGs with a replacement mesh 'lens'? That way, from afar they'd look like regular tinted goggles, but conform to EW's strict rules! 

Thanks, sigma3! 

I'm a real fan of those US SPECS; so much so that I tend to wear them to most skirmishes, regardless of the theme. It does help that I own the corresponding tinted lenses...

10390537_10152197923767643_2105815927076

Have you considered customizing some SWDGs with a replacement mesh 'lens'? That way, from afar they'd look like regular tinted goggles, but conform to EW's strict rules! 

Well, EW is over, so I'm not too worried about that – but the majority of games seem to require full seal everywhere I go. Mine are Wiley-X and nobody has a problem with them not being to spec... but if you get within 20 feet or so with any mesh it becomes pretty obvious.

Link to those glasses?

Well, EW is over, so I'm not too worried about that – but the majority of games seem to require full seal everywhere I go. Mine are Wiley-X and nobody has a problem with them not being to spec... but if you get within 20 feet or so with any mesh it becomes pretty obvious.

Link to those glasses?

Here's your link: 

http://olive-drab.com/od_soldiers_gear_eyewear_specs.php

Importantly, do they come with the pouch / hard case? It's ALICE mounted, & great for retaining most goggles & affiliated accessories! 

Oh indeed.

SPECS_150327_P1030813.jpg

• Like 1