If you had the money...

kizza

I would build:

-G3A3

-M4A1(accessories and what not, not too much though)

-Mk.12 Mod.1

-AKM

-AK-5, AK-5B, AK-5C, AK-5D

-M21(DMR)

-M16A2

-MP5A2

-DRAGUNOV(Classic)

-PKM(Lovely!)

-P226

-M1911A1

I'm going to add:

-Carl Gustav M45 K-Pist(Swedish K)

-Carl Gustav M48(would be fun!)

-SA80A2

-GPMG(M240)

-Mk.48 Mod.1

-R700

-FN FAL

Now, I cant think of any more...

I have the M4A1 and working on it, then I would like to get a Sniper to see if I like the position. Probably a cheapo springer but if I do like it then I'll make a Mk.12 Mod.1, I know AEG's aren't the best for this but I feel the need anyway!!!!!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depends on the situation as well! Texas has a nice one with their Castle Laws, which as far as I know, compared to a state such as California you can't shoot a fleeing suspect who just robbed you, but in Texas he's pure game for you take target on :mrt: ...I pitty the fool who run from you!

Only if it's on your own property (hence the "castle" law), and you can shoot after an initial warning, the person dosen't even have to do anything but step off the sidewalk (although how a jury sees it may be different). This law is how all those "minutemen" sit on the US border in deer blinds and shoot at Mexicans illegally crossing into the US, they claim they post warning signs in English on their property lines, psychos.

Whats even better is it's called the "make my day law" in Colorado.

If I had unlimited sources of money I'd build BV based weapons with LRBs, especially an F2000, Tavor, and a decent AK. I might even custom shape reservoirs to replace parts on them.

I'd make my first bit of project making a GBB MR-C and then a BV MR-C.

Here in Florida, the law states that you may shoot someone if you "feel threatened" by them. However, you may not kill them (even in self-defense) unless they have a physical weapon [i believe; I'm not positive about that one]. We also have our own version of that "Castle Law" (although I've never heard it named that).

GBB m14 that ran on AEG mags and had dthe gas tank in the stock and ran off of co2,

I also take GBB masada, GBB M1 garand,

Guns that exist?

Pay someone who knows how to build me the best bolt action m40 avliable(airsoft)

G&P GBB m4 trick it out like costa's as well as the one tricked out in sopmod block 2

After some thought, Ive come up with a wish list that i'd have my newly bought genius Candyman build for me...

Pancor Jackhammer - CO2 powered, must be multi shot, 5 BBs per shot would be ideal. (He's not done a shotty yet, this would test him I'm sure ;) )

Fortune's Railgun from MGS2 - Fictional gun, I'd want it as a semi auto sniper rifle.

H&K OICW - Combination of AEG and genade launcher, for the ultimate in badassery.

Noisy Cricket from Men in Black - For those silly moments.

And I think that'll do for now... :)

Assuming I found a magic wallet with infinite £20 notes in it, I'd set up my own company, license the real steel plans and trademarks from major arms manufacturers - starting with Steyr, of course - and set about making the most realistic airsoft guns ever made in my own factory.

Then, since I wouldn't need to sell them for a profit, (infinite £20 notes, remember?) I'd sell them for a price that would be competative with the current crop of AEGs, but my guns would be far better. Take the AUG, the full deal would come with every possible barrel option, plenty of spare mags, and a cool metal case with laser-cut foam inserts for all the parts to nestle in. I reckon every airsofter would buy my stuff.

I reckon the product line would start out something like this:

Steyr AUG full set - every option, A1, A2 and A3, including 9mm barrel and mag adapter set, black and green furniture, proper A2 receiver system, the works.

H&K G36 full set - from MG36 to G36C, including all the different scope rails, stocks and foregrips

IMI Tavor full set - again, all the different options

Then I'd start on pretty much everything else that Steyr and H&K make, then other IMI stuff, then work on from there.

i'd build a CQB length 7.62mm armalite out of the best and most interesting bits i could find. a folding stock of some description, a nice intersting looking front end, nice paint job, just cherry pick everything for the gun.

i personally couldnt give 2 stuffs about "cnc'd from uberium this" and "milled from kryptonite that". i play toy soldiers in the woods with my mates, at no point have i ever stopped and though "hhmmm i need some cnc'd mag release going on". even when throwing my guns about, dropping them, landing on them, pot metal and plastic have always done me well, so i wouldnt bother with getting stuff made specifically.

An M82A1 would be nice, for show.

For play, I wouldn't mind a TM SOPMOD, with 10 mags and 2 batteries. ^_^ I could probably settle for the TM Ak74m though. If TM built an M249 though, I'd be on that like something on something else that generally has something on it.

If I had money I would:

- Buy a 10km by 8km block of land or a large Island, plantation forest.

- Dedicate 2km X 1km to build an R&D and manufacturing plant.

- Within that plant I would develop a whole host of things. On the list is also 5mm BB or domed finned airsoft rounds and have airsoft guns work on this.

- The rest of the land is plantation forest, with little bits of cleared areas for a small FIBUA town, R&D test ranges, airstrip (for my private jet) and massive wargaming areas

I would endeavour to make in 5mm airsoft:

- Propane ignition powered GBB, P90, M4, SCAR, TAR21, Steyr Aug, AK47, M249, Mini Gun, etc.

I suppose an Echo1 (or equivalent) M134a minigun would be nice, but made from steel rather than alloy ;) .

Yes I know it would weigh a *fruitcaging* ton, but who cares, it would most certainly have the 'Wow!' factor on the field.

yeah minigun rocks me to

Hedganian: Steyr...ugh :P Wouldnt you wanna make at least ONE Armalite? ;)

---

Hmm...I can buy a VFC BAR any time I want to...but with the reports coming back, I dont WANT to. They dont seem to be very reliable.

I would like one each of what I call the 'big three'. BAR, BREN, LSW. As well as the Gundam guns mentioned before.

I wouldnt say no to an Alexander Arms Grendel with correct trades either.

And a Villar Perosa would be the cherry on the cake.

My appologies, just realised this had to be a gun.

I posted a sight (which can't be got out of the U.S. legally without a licence, no matter how much cash you have, & an outer barrel which is also unobtainable no matter how much cash!

So, a Gun.......... That Smith that the Vic Mackee character out of the Sheild uses.

Greg.

Guzzi - they wouldn't be high on my list, no, but I'd probably get around to them, since they're obviously popular.

I'd be starting with all the modular stuff - AUG, G36, Tavor, etc. - since I love that kind of thing, and then moving onto other things from my favourite manufacturers - H&K, Steyr, IMI - then probably all the British kit - GPMG, SA80 range, SLR, etc - then anything else that I think would sell. The goal to be to have my company turning out super realistic versions of pretty much anything anyone could want at a price they could afford.

P.S. I'd definitely make a WA2000 replica.

Archived