USMC Loadouts

Misfit

I can't even shoulder the damn thing and be comfortable with a full stock and 200 round mag. I'd like to get one or two of the 100 round mags, and make them coyote brown. Hopefully those with a para stock would be fine for me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't even shoulder the damn thing and be comfortable with a full stock and 200 round mag. I'd like to get one or two of the 100 round mags, and make them coyote brown. Hopefully those with a para stock would be fine for me.

Also keep in mind the trend nowadays is to outfit SAWs with a front grip. It is pretty uncomfortable to hold a front grip with a 200 round box in the way.

edit: Hey fleet Marines, is it still traditional to give SAWs to unliked people? I remember only hated/junior people getting the SAW and having to carry the bulk of their own ammo!

post-25-1238369599_thumb.jpg

This is Rampage of 187 Recon from Utah he is a great guy with a great Marine KIT.

Eagle Industires Spartan Rig

Eagle Industries SR 25 Pouches

Allied Industries Admin with Light pouch

Condor MAP

500 fps SR-25

USMC Glove Liners

USMC EGA Uniform

and other gear as well.

Just needs a haircut lol ..

5'3, but let's not get off topic.

Anyway, I have been looking at getting a SAW. Anyone have experience with the 100 round "Nutsack" magazines? The big green box gets in my way.

I highly recommend the CA 100rnd box magazines. They are sound activated, so no having to press the wind button while shooting.

Not sure why you want to paint it coyote brown, mine has a Tri-Color desert camo cloth on it.

Been reading all in the USMC part II thread the past two days. Very interesting and filled with useful information and nice gear pictures. Good work, guys!

I'm working on a USMC kit. I've barely started it. Supposed to be a modern kit. You can call it version 0.1. Picture is from last summer. Some improvements have been made since, but I haven't had a chance to get it on camera.

marine3.jpg

Kitlist:

Repro PASGT

ESS Thermal Tacticals

TRU-SPEC MARPAT uniform

A.C.M MARCIRAS Tan

Unknown Holster Black

Magnum Spider Boots Tan

Blaster

CA M15A4 Sportsline w/ DBoy AN/PEQ2, Fakepoint, A.C.M. R.I.S.

This is what I have bought and will go into the kit

-CB'ish kneepads

-CB'ish Serpa holster with KJW M9 Pistol

-Tan Dump pouch

-Tan Canteen pouch

-Brown Camelback

-Cavalvy Elite II Headset

-Mechanix gloves

The gloves I used in the photo is work gloves but have been seen in photos of swedish troops in Afghanistan.

I have a A&K M16A4 waiting in the wings. I need to decide what vest to replace the CIRAS with. The SPC is what I want but I don't think I can shell out money for a RS one. Will have to get some sort of repro stand in.

@comrade5: Thanks. Too bad it's not CB.

Like I said in my post above, I'm looking for a SPC stand-in. Found this pantac vest, the LT6094.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24725

Front looks quite SPC-ish. Backplate, not so. Either that or just get a simple Pantac PC w/cumberbund and get some shoulder pads.

Or I'm thinking about skip the grunt gear and go for a FR-ish gear (PACA/MBSS or CIRAS Land) instead. Decisions, decisions :)

I was issued this light, others have been issued and some suck *albatross*. m900 / m910 are issued to units like Recon and Force but those are unit purchases. Hence why bigger units don't buy them, its a expensive item to outfit everyone with. I have also seen less gucci surefire lights issued. But my whole unit had these.

iraq-gun-surefire-trijicon.jpg

Thanks Fatal. So this one: http://www.surefire.com/M961XM07-with-Dual-Thumbscrew-Mount

Damn it's expensive. How did you like it?

They're alright on an M16, but mounted on an M4 (what I was issued) it takes up too much rail space. I was issued a light very similar to this (same size and basic shape) as well as the M900 light. I liked the M900 light very much since it was an integrated light and grip.

I had mine on my m4, it worked great there really isn't much a normal grunt would be issued that would need to be in that spot. Leaf sight, Peq and thats pretty much it. I have a m900 as well but that was bought with my own money. It's also much cheaper.

Here was my setup

n505147625_46846_4385.jpg

I have the ebaybanned version of that light and it is fantastic. Perfect for airsoft if you dont want to drop a lot of money for a Surefire.

:mellow: But they dont sell them anymore but if you happen to see someone selling one, id go ahead and pick it up.

Also a Marine is selling one on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/M961XM07-Surefire-Dual...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Howdy peeps..soem USMC gouge for you all to let your cerabelum's chew on. Marine Times has a cool article talking about the USMC looking into Telescopic stocks for all their M16A4's (M4 stocks for the uninitiated) and the article mentioned the canadians C7A2..so if they adopt that it will be another great idea the Canadians had the corps borrowed (cough MARPAT cough).

From here for all you M16A4 user...FDE PEQ15's are the rule more than the exception, Gripods, and ACOG's with Tritium strip are still on them as well.

SAW's are a mix..I have seen a few with MK46 bi-pods...here is a pic of 2 different SAW;s that sum up what I see alot.

USMCSAW2.jpg

USMCSAW1.jpg

Hope this was informational.

Small regular woodland MARPAT cant be found for over $50 on ebay. <_<

Buy the Propper Woodland Digital than... same MARPAT colors, ACU cut (yeah yeah) but it gets the job done. I cant find anything on ebay in my awkward sizes (XL L trousers and L L tops). My Ebay foo is horrid though and I'm not patient enough to wait for them (I hate being US Born sometimes :D) to bid snipe.

I will go the Propper route as I did with my Woodland and spend 65$ on a complete set rather than pay 100$ for the real set. I'm not bothered by ACU cut, and I'm certainly not going to get flustered if a marine complains to me about having ACU cut MARPAT. Times are tough, I'm glad I have any money coming from the governments (State and fed) at all. Last year my total tax return was all of 7$ lol, this year I'm at about 200$ LOL. Maybe change is good? <shrugs> :unsure:

*gives handful of nickels to urpeacekeeper, change is good, no? :)*

C7A2 stock is a distinct possibility since Diemaco is now Colt Canada and they probably could supply those stocks OTS pretty fast if the Corps settles on that solution.

And that'd be Good, since it'd mean more Diemaco / Colt Canada parts for airsoft makers to flog...

Archived