USMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What box pouches does that gunner have?

wesker: i just looked at entrygear, and that is infact the same one. i must have looked at a different one before. im glad that you like it though, are you using it on your belt, or flak?

-Joe

Belt, so I can't comment on how'd it be on a flak, so it may be different for some people...

M249 Pouch

Is this pouch able to carry one of the large green box drums from an M249? Or is this pouch designed for the smaller cloth "mags"?

Anybody got any good pics of Marines with an M249?

200 rounders.

im not going lipo. i dont want to have to switch all of my rifles just for that. nbew chargers, new connectors, lots of $ on batteries... no.

nice SAW picture though

-joe

Lipo batteries really arent that much if you know where to go, you dont have to switch connectors, and basically balancer chargers with wall adaptors can be had for a small amount as well.

but theres really no need. it would cost me probably 300 for 3 batteries, and a charger. and then, i still need to upgrade my rifles! NOPE, not for me. my rifles perform great with what i have. i have 2 batteries for each rifle now, two 9.6V 3800 mah large for my M16A4, two 9.6V 2000 mah nunchuck for my M249E3 SAW, and two 9.6V 2200 mah split type for my M6A4 IAR. so im just dandy ;)

anyway, wesker, those look like specter pouches, but with MOLLE added on front. interesting. i too would like to know.

and i noticed that most of the SAWs here on the ship right now are without optics, and have full stocks with para barrels. not all, but most.

-Joe

Does anybody know where to get some cheap RIS for a non-ris CA m15a4 carbine?

I've got a Dboys RIS on the way from ebaybanned. Not a bad deal at $40 shipped.

I'll let you know how it is when I get it if you like. Apparently it's CNC-ed, which I'm slightly dubious about, but regardless it should work fine and is a decent price.

- CapaciousZepher

People! Stop hotlinking and stop that oversized bullocks.

800x600px should be the max and hotlinking pics, even without reference to the source isn't the fine and legit way.

After all this is an Airsoft forum and real world pics should be posted only for certain reasons with comments.

The mods advised us about this already:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=63121

SERPA is not uncommon in the USMC at all. There have been plenty of pictures showing their use. Force Recon however seem to use Safarilands a lot more. I dunno, it's one of those things. I also noticed that SERPAs were also used a fair bit by the SAS.

I've seen a lot of debate on other boards (RS, not Airsoft) as to how useful the SERPA actually is, some people love it others hate it.

I personally love them! ^_^

almost every Marine that i know who carries a sidearm uses a serpa.

fatal: where is that picture taken? it looks like the Essex.

macarthur: yes, thats an SPC.

as far as boot laces, i tie a knot in the end of each lace, then when i tie my shoes, i pull the loops to the ends, so that there are no extra pieces hanging. then i tuck the loops in the top of my boot. alot of Marines tie theirs around the top of the boot, but i dont find that advantageous. i like how i do it. but all that really matters is that your laces are tucked in.

-Joe

800x600px should be the max and hotlinking pics, even without reference to the source isn't the fine and legit way.

After all this is an Airsoft forum and real world pics should be posted only for certain reasons with comments.

The mods advised us about this already:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=63121

That thread is from before the last forum upgrade that automatically resizes things to fit- notice how fareast's 800x640 pics are scaled to 640x512.

Hotlinking without permission still ain't on thought, and if you see that why not report it(which will get it sorted) rather than gripe about it?

That isn't for you to decide. Posting of images as reference is fine in threads like this, otherwise people have nothing to base their loadouts on.

Problems only occur if the image is offensive, off topic, hot linked without permission, and/or has a ridiculous file format and size, etc.

//Edit: Also, please don't evade the swear filter.

Archived