• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been running mine for the last 3 days on 134a but today i got a can of green and wow what a difference, rate of fire is so much better and cool down doesnt seem as bad as it was on 134a, no leaks from the mag on green either :)

Now i dont want to spend too much so i can run it on green without breaking anything so what are the cheapest essential buys?

I have a little bit of rotational movement on the ris handguard, can anyone offer any sugestions on how to reduce it?

Use a guarder or ACM tool to tighten the delta ring, mine came on upside down !

Don't install the metal npas nozzle set into the stock AGM bolt carrier. The fitment sucks and I can't get the damn thing to properly cycle. I can only hand cycle it. Also I would avoid Ratech hopup unit. Buy any of the others that aren't clones of the stock one. :/

Edited by poison123
Don't install the metal npas nozzle set into the stock AGM bolt carrier. The fitment sucks and I can't get the damn thing to properly cycle. I can only hand cycle it. Also I would avoid Ratech hopup unit. Buy any of the others that aren't clones of the stock one. :/

Why advoid the RA-TECh hop-up? I was just about to get one used. Thanks

If I want to use RS Magpul parts on this gun, do I need the PTS or RS versions of those parts?

I'd say either one should work fine. However, I'd check with someone who has tried them first. If it was up to me, I'd get RS.

-Luis

I have a little bit of rotational movement on the ris handguard, can anyone offer any sugestions on how to reduce it?

There should be a screw(either hex or flathead) on the top rail of the RIS. The screw should be in the T14 spot. Tighten it and the RIS should grab onto the barrel nut. It shouldn't move anymore.

-Luis

Got a chance to play around with mine. I had the 061 version, and I had to replaced the part of the front sight that holds the handguards in order to fit my CA RAS.

I've been running on propane so far, but now when I try to charge the magazine with propane the game just goes through it. Is there anything I can do to remedy it? I plan on buying a few GHK magazines, but it'd be nice to have this one to play around with till then.

I have just had confirmation from ebaybanned that the wa m4 hop chamber they are selling is definately metal. How well wood the stock plastic bolt do with a metal hop?

They also have an ambi mag catch for this now, how easy are they to change? I had a little look on mine and it seems that it just pushes out, didn't try it though in case there is a spring in there that might fly out.

Edited by falconfour4

Not an AGM owner myself (although I did have a WA M4 and a WE M4 in the past) but I thought you guys might find this article interesting ---> http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...ail?bulletID=76

Redwolf gets out the digital calipers and does measurement and fitting tests to see what parts are compatible between the AGM, G&P, and WA M4 series.

I have just had confirmation from ebaybanned that the wa m4 hop chamber they are selling is definately metal. How well wood the stock plastic bolt do with a metal hop?

They also have an ambi mag catch for this now, how easy are they to change? I had a little look on mine and it seems that it just pushes out, didn't try it though in case there is a spring in there that might fly out.

do you mean this one? http://www.ebairsoft.com/chamber-western-arms-p-2300.html I asked paul and he told me it's made out of plastic, but a metal version will release soon. where did you see the ambi catch? i only noticed the ambi selector

Edited by Haba
Not an AGM owner myself (although I did have a WA M4 and a WE M4 in the past) but I thought you guys might find this article interesting ---> http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...ail?bulletID=76

Redwolf gets out the digital calipers and does measurement and fitting tests to see what parts are compatible between the AGM, G&P, and WA M4 series.

Really interesting, that's why I love Redwolf. They do a lot extra work for the customers, really dedicated.

But anyways, I don't worry about compatibility issues as there are customized AGM parts already available that are just as dirt cheap and more parts are to come for sure. Metal hopup chamber, hopup rubber, various metal buffers, stronger recoil spring and RA-Tech's NPAS to name a few.

Edited by KWP