• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, I'm just saying the speed loader attachment beats the hell out of the WA tube and stick ghetto apparatus... just really glad the AGM came with one, that's all.

Thats the same attachment you get with TM all AGM did was copy the TM attachment from the MP7 range

Edited by Crimson

geez...question asked like 5 times and no one knows?

This is the answer for a WA system:

PGC hop-up unit is meant for AEG inner barrels. An AEG inner is different from a WA inner. Also, if the outer barrel dimension is exact then you may not be able to fit an AEG barrel through the stock outer barrel. You'll need to buy a different outer barrel and maybe even a barrel nut.

Don't seem to be a common problem, mine has very tight fit of upper and lower. But I remember some G&P WOCs had this problem and someone solved it by adding an o-ring to the front receiver pin - hope that helps.

That's how mine looks, very tight, no wobble at all, same with all other pins and the fire selector switch:

What's up with you selling your AGM? What is your price w/ shipping included?

Anyone know about that PGC hop up? Do you have to use AEG inner barrels, and can't use the stock barrel?

The PGC Hop-up only takes AEG barrels. Either get an AEG barrel or stick with a G&P Metal Hop-up w/ a regular 6.08mm barrel set for around 75 dollars. I'm getting the PGC because I have a systema BS barrel, that I don't want to part with it when I sell my AEG.

Edited by stickyittoyou

Hi Guys

How does this run on 134a gas? Does it run well with good fps? The reason I ask, is well all my pistols run poorly on 134a and I find it somewhat difficult to find that a M4 would run well on the same stuff, that can't even lock back the slide on a Glock

Don't quote pictures please.

I noticed that two pieces of "steel/pot metal?" disappeared on the bolt catch and bolt group. The interesting thing is that now my bolt catches 100% of the time either on semi or auto. The only thing is a sizable amount of pressure has to be applied to release it, i.e. "slapping" the release side of the receiver.

Anyone else experience this?

Edited by Roecar
Don't quote pictures please.

I noticed that two pieces of "steel/pot metal?" can disappeared on the bolt catch and bolt group. The interesting thing is that now my bolt catches 100% of the time either on semi or auto. The only thing is a sizable amount of pressure has to be applied to release it, i.e. "slapping" the release side of the receiver.

Anyone else experience this?

So you're saying that there used to be a little piece of metal reinforcing these parts and then when it disappeared your bolt catches 100% of the time? Sounds like great news, I'm glad yours works now. :D

-Luis

Pretty much, I need to shave the edges a bit to make the release smoother than it is right now. I think those tiny pieces extend the bolt too much to the point where on occasion the bolt won't "recoil" far enough to catch. Now that its shorter it catches after every mag or dry fire. Of course if it breaks my gun I'll be sure to let you all know ;)

Pretty much, I need to shave the edges a bit to make the release smoother than it is right now. I think those tiny pieces extend the bolt too much to the point where on occasion the bolt won't "recoil" far enough to catch. Now that its shorter it catches after every mag or dry fire. Of course if it breaks my gun I'll be sure to let you all know ;)

Now that makes perfect sense!

-Luis

Hey KWP, noticed that you're selling your AGM.... would've bought it if i hadn't ordered it from EBB. ;)

Any particular reason why you're selling it if i may ask?

A friend is selling me his customized AGM M4 GBB, that's why I need to get rid of it.

I have been running mine for the last 3 days on 134a but today i got a can of green and wow what a difference, rate of fire is so much better and cool down doesnt seem as bad as it was on 134a, no leaks from the mag on green either :)

Now i dont want to spend too much so i can run it on green without breaking anything so what are the cheapest essential buys?

I have a little bit of rotational movement on the ris handguard, can anyone offer any sugestions on how to reduce it?

Edited by falconfour4