WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Has anyone that has ordered from Airsoft123 had any issues with the tracking number they provide? No matter what combination I use I can't get a valid hit when trying tro look it up through the HK post office site. (I believe someone mentioned having a similar issue)

I ordered last week and still haven't received a tracking number. Even after trying to contact them, I have not received it. What an excellent first (and last) purchase......

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Guys. Can you move to the rifle and retailers related subjects please ? WETTI is doing his job, big or small always depends on different point of view. At least he gave us opportunity to say what we think about the product. Better have this chance than nothing. There is no need to pure all the ... on his head and argue each other. Just give it up and move on. I have also bad experience with retailers, not much money but always something and not the very first time i was fooled.

Edited by Nazio
Has anyone that has ordered from Airsoft123 had any issues with the tracking number they provide? No matter what combination I use I can't get a valid hit when trying tro look it up through the HK post office site. (I believe someone mentioned having a similar issue)

I was sent my tracking number today and it works.

Ordered on Saturday 11th, got a hand typed confirmation of payment on the 12th and got sent my tracking number + confirmation of postage today - great service, if they can keep it up I'll definitely be using them again.

Mine worked, but they ship in registered letter so we got no more info after it left HK (maybe you have in your countries, but in France we don't; not in registered letter); so it was quite useless :P.

I received it anyway and they're sending me a new one with the missing locking screw, so I'm pretty happy with this shop :).

Jus got a reply from Airsoft123: one letter was wrong(nahh can happen...lol)

Same thing happened here - Wrong letters.

I talked to Lou over at airsoft123 and he said that the screw missing on the uni-directional valve assembly was a mistake and anyone who got one with out he will make it up to you....email him. Also the new shipment he got all have the locking screw.

Thanks for the heads up. Mine came in with todays mail and didn't have the locking screw. I've sent an email to airsoft123 and I'm awaiting a response.

Starting to nail down that auto issue.

Behavior: After cocking the bolt, the trigger does nothing when it is in automatic, clicking the selector to semi and then back, without doing anything else, restores automatic, going to tear her down and take a close look at the trigger mech tonight maybe.

//edit, moving part #48 releases the hammer from being cocked and resolves the issue, which the bolt should be doing but isnt, no noticable wear on part 48 or the bolt

//edit 2, seems this is caused by the bolt not returning forward "enough" to reset the sear, the sear is usually nudged by the rear flange of the bolt

//edit 3, fixed, seems that the white spacer at the rear of the bolt was not seated far enough back, slightly mis-machined, a tiny bit of filing let the nozzle assem. fit far enough back, letting the bolt move all the way forward and nudge that sear, trigger resets, problem solved

TDS 1 WE 0

Edited by TDS
seems that the white spacer at the rear of the bolt was not seated far enough back

I am still trying to diagnose my semi/auto issue. I had noticed that my hammer roller was hitting the white stabiliser. Based on your findings (different issue I know) I decided it was worth cutting about 3 to 4mm off the end of the stabiliser. It might have improved the situation a little i.e. less auto when semi is selected but it's certainly not resolved :( I have also counted my shots and I can't get a full mag out of a single CO2 bulb at the moment, I really hope that these issues are related. The CO2 nozzle is supposed to be a 350-380 configuration so if anyone has a working CO2 rifle using this set-up let me know. I have tried branded with lube and no name without lube CO2 bulbs and they both act exactly the same.

I just want my rifle to work and I have no idea why it's acting like this it should be running well right now :angry:

WETTI, do you have any experience with this issue or any suggestions?

Mine is v.1 with CO2 conversion. I can confirm that fps after fitting up CO2 nozzle (bought in TQM shop) dropped to 350 - 380 fps. I did chrono at last milsim. But i experience often double shoots on semi. Something like short serie on auto. Also bolt cach is not operating on every CO2 mag, on propane does.

Edited by Nazio
Mine is v.1 with CO2 conversion. I can confirm that fps after fitting up CO2 nozzle (bought in TQM shop) dropped to 350 - 380 fps. I did chrono at last milsim. But i experience often double shoots on semi. Something like short serie on auto. Also bolt cach is not operating on every CO2 mag, on propane does.

Sounds like we have the same issues here. How many shots can you get out of a full mag?

I have also counted my shots and I can't get a full mag out of a single CO2 bulb at the moment, I really hope that these issues are related. The CO2 nozzle is supposed to be a 350-380 configuration so if anyone has a working CO2 rifle using this set-up let me know. I have tried branded with lube and no name without lube CO2 bulbs and they both act exactly the same.

Make sure the hole in part 112 (valve housing) that the CO2 passes thorugh is aligned centrally so that outlet on the mag lines up with it perfectly. My part 112 was loose and when the holes didnlt line up I was getting less than a mag out of each CO2 bulb - now I'm getting 2 mags worth. (See page 285 - mine and Nazios posts).

Not sure why this affects the gas consumption as surely the same amount of gas is being released from the mag each hammer strike? You'd think it would only affect the amount of CO2 being put down the barrel! Or have I completely misunderstood things??!!

Make sure the hole in part 112 (valve housing) that the CO2 passes thorugh is aligned centrally so that outlet on the mag lines up with it perfectly. My part 112 was loose and when the holes didnlt line up I was getting less than a mag out of each CO2 bulb - now I'm getting 2 mags worth. (See page 285 - mine and Nazios posts).

Not sure why this affects the gas consumption as surely the same amount of gas is being released from the mag each hammer strike? You'd think it would only affect the amount of CO2 being put down the barrel! Or have I completely misunderstood things??!!

After a quick double check on part #112 it is secure and in the correct position.

After a quick double check on part #112 it is secure and in the correct position.

Not sure what else it could be. A guy on the SCAR thread is getting 3 mags worth out of 1 CO2 bulb - isn't that supposed to have the same internals? Wonder why the inconsistency between units?

Well let me break down the problem as best I can which is usually how I solve things.

Assumptions:

-Gun is not getting very many shots per mag

-Mag is not leaking

-Gun does not crono very high

-O ring seals are good

So the gas is going "somewhere" just not forward, If the seal between the mag and bolt was bad, it would take more gas to start the blowback and reset the hammer, which might give you that behavior.

Or it could be the bolt itself binding or leaking gas, causing more to be required to blow it back and reset the hammer, it could be anything from a bad seal, to the nozzle not sealing all the way forward, to that plastic spacer rubbing on something and slowing the bolt down.