• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys,

Havn't used my MP7 that much over the year or so I've had it. Think I got a bit of a lemon sadly as my mates KSC one is solid still! Anyway when I first got it the bolt broke its screws so got the upgraded steel bolt which has cracked the body :( switched back to the original bolt with the front block & screws from the steel bolt. It's slowly but surely eaten the front of the bolt. It's shattered the front around the screw holes so now the small block doesn't stay in place thus making the gun useless :(

Where can I get a replacement original bolt from? I can get new screws as spares but just need the actual bolt! Everytime I use this it breaks something. Think it might be easier to chuck it in the bin...

Any help would be great!

Cheers

I'm having a lot of problems with my MIC suppressor chopping up fired BBs. I've tried everything up to and including the spring, foam and endcap from the suppressor, anyone else have this problem?

First I'd check that the threaded tube is perfectly straight. Try to find a bar or tube of some kind that is as close as the maximum diameter as possible, then pass it through to see if the whole assembly is straight.

If it is, use less hop :)

The spring may be a little too small in diameter, bent/crooked, or too widely spaced allowing bits of foam are to poke through and catching your rounds. I'm not sure what the innards of that can look like, but you might try some screen door type mesh material rolled up and stuck between the spring and the foam.

from one of the EBB reviews:

...the internal spring (that trys to hold the foam in place...needed more tension to try and remain streight.)
  • 3 weeks later...

My gun came in this morning and I have to say that it's bad *albatross*! Can't wait to get some actual field time with it instead of shooting targets in my backyard. Also KWA really did a good job of gluing that flash hider on the front haha, was a lot harder then I had expected to get off.

MP7A1.jpg

Question: I had a problem with some jams and replaced the hop up rubber. Now it is shooting fine but I cant finetune the NPAS (RA-TECH), the FPS is between 200-250. I purchased the gun secondhand and haven't skirmed with it to be honest ... If I take out the NPAS, with what do I have to replace it? Or what might be the problem here? :/

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, I'm pretty sure you can only buy it from KWA themselves. Shippings not bad either,

Though would'nt it make more sense just to install the NPAS?

I also tried out the 6mm Solutions Power Up Suppressor and was not impressed in anyway. It infact made the gun worse, much worse.

Dropped my range by about 50ft, accuracy went to pot every round just veered right and as for an FPS increase it went up by 10. Varified by 2 chronos.

Sold it 5 hours after I bought it. Thing sucked.

Edited by bankz5152
  • 2 weeks later...

Question:

Is there any space for a 6mm tubing to be taken inside the receiver to the rear of the gun from magazine area?

Just thinking about permanently fixing the valve part of the magazine with tubing on to the gun and running HPA with it. Then chop the part from all magazines. I know, sounds horrible considering the price of the magazines :D

As to why: because GG sucks *albatross*

Finally picked up one of these.

Already has a NPAS installed which is handy.

Are there any recommended mods or changes to the MP7 or is it best left alone?

Best left alone until the hop rubber fails and stick in a Falcon + a TB doesnt hurt. Though until something breaks its best left alone.

Question:

Is there any space for a 6mm tubing to be taken inside the receiver to the rear of the gun from magazine area?

Just thinking about permanently fixing the valve part of the magazine with tubing on to the gun and running HPA with it. Then chop the part from all magazines. I know, sounds horrible considering the price of the magazines :D

As to why: because GG sucks *albatross*

Use Propane.

Sigh. There is a reason why I want to use HPA. First of all, propane is nonexistant around here, only thing I have found was a 1000ml bottle with a pricetag of 30 euros. So thats a no go.

Second of all, zero cool down.

And third of all I'd like to use it in winter too, we have under 0 degrees celsius around here for most of the winter.

Also, I already have a HPA rig so why not use it when I have one?

So I ask again: Is there any space for a 6mm tubing to be taken inside the receiver to the rear of the gun from magazine area?

Edited by Sallinen
If I take out the NPAS, with what do I have to replace it?

I use a DangerWerx valve to keep it <350. Works fine and it won't change its setting by itself ;)

@Sallinen: Take a look here. Maybe some of my pics will show you a possible path, but it's tight in there.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/198729-ksckwaumarex-hk-mp7-dangerwerx-valve-installation-tutorial/page__hl__mp7+disassembly__fromsearch__1