Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that it is possible to run green in a WA Beretta.

Is it possible that you might be able to post up a few numbers on pure green? I bet that it will be pretty impressive.

I don't suppose that it would be wise to run red through this though. ;)

Coming Soon

Desert Fury!!

Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of bad@$$ness!

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Coming Febuary 22nd - 2008!

And yes this will be my Fourth Dolphin Build! Just because they are so awesome!

Edited by Faint

OMGZ! 10 days! What will I do for that time!?!

It does look quite awesome.

On another note, I'm planning on sanding down the slide on my HFC Cougar so it'll have a silver slide and barrel. There will be bits of the slide I can't sand so it'll be slightly two tone but still good and I can always repaint it if its rubish. Pics when I can be bothered to find my sand paper.

I think that the silver frame would have looked pretty good if you had black grips.

This combination is good as well but I'm still not sure that the wood grips work with it. I think that black grips, to match the guns black frame, with the silver accents would be really nice.

Just stock Beretta grips. Had to go through Beretta USA to get them, but they where still less than $30 shipped. I wish Brownells had them in stock.

I almost went for the wrap arounds, almost. Maybe I should have gone for the Pachmyers, but didn't want to track them down.

I know it's a little late/early but I think I've pretty much finished polishing the slide on my Cougar. Or atleast, I've done enough polishing for today/yesterday anyway.

dsc01938ni3.jpg

dsc01939sr4.jpg

It is more brushed that properly polished because I couldn't be bothered to go and find some proper sandpaper so I was using 120 grit I believe and it took me about 1 - 1 and a 1/2 hours although I could have done it quicker/better if I knew how to take the left side fire selector off...

Edited by mattmanic