Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realityknight,

Could you, or somebody else post some pictures of the Carbon Black M92FS taken without a flash, or under natural light so I can see how it looks in person? Basically so I can see how the slide/frame/metal interacts without the plastic being washed out by a flash? If you don't want to post on the forum, you could email them to me at "Navymid2011@Gmail.com"

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me out here. I'm two days away from ordering a Carbon Black and want to decide if I like the finish before I dish out that much money one one.

Very Respectfully,

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you-

:unsure: oops did I say that out load?

Sorry- :mellow:

Looks like a very nice piece- We'd like to see it :D

That requires the sun to actually come out in Seattle. I'm going out of town for a week, but I'll try to get clearer shots when I'm back.

I should probably also add, the new KSC M9 isn't quite full metal, the barrel is plastic.

KSC Version 3 Full Metal M9

Hey can you please take pics of the barrel itself, especially the chamber because version 2 was way different from version 1. When I bought an after market G&G metal threaded barrel, it was only made for version 1. I just want to see how version 3 is.