Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just ordered a VFC SR16E3 10.5'' - I was going to go with the SR15E3 Combat Master, but kinda wanted to shake the 'costa' image off a wee bit :P

I'm compiling a list of accs. now - looking forward to this.

Thought i should add that i am ditching PTWs in favour of VFC :)

For you guys who have ordered your VFC PDW's through RA-Tech (I believe I saw uscmcorps, and luvs2shoot did) did RA include all the other goodies that normally come with the gun in that $611 price tag?

Or was it gun only?

All parts were included.

SR-16 Recce update; so there's a bunch of cool SR-15 E3's with a midlength URX II rail running either a 12.5" or 16" barrel. I wanted to be different and went with a full-length URX II rail but with a 16" barrel. Need a couple of more things, but its pretty much done. This is a newer set-up, will post more pics later of the regular when the sun cooperates.

4255568310_87d8b29e95_b.jpg

4255568264_de0a0afd12_b.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1

Got a new PTS body for the KWA :D

Sadly I'm going to be parting it out though as I just don't use it enough and I'm going to make a sort of DMR-ish platform for an M14 that I'm about to buy, so something has got to go (and its not gonna be the KA :P ).

Oh and the reason why bits of the KA SR15 look brown is because they're steel and their starting to get some surface rust due to Hawai'i's beautiful humidty <_<

010.jpg

018.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

A bit of focus on the KAC (I think this one is my favorite):

021-1.jpg

And one more for good measure; I think my bird likes KAC too :P :

022-2.jpg

All parts were included.

Thanks uscm! :)

Nother' quick question....Are the extra barrels that come with the gun able to be swapped out like a normal AEG by just sliding out the entire barrel assembly with the hop-up attached?

Or do you have to take off the hop chamber and slide it out that way?

I only ask cause I'd like to try out a Madbull Tracer hop-up on the shorter barrel for some night time applications.

@kecarv-- Awesome looking SR's man!!!

Edited by jdizzle921
Nother' quick question....Are the extra barrels that come with the gun able to be swapped out like a normal AEG by just sliding out the entire barrel assembly with the hop-up attached?

Or do you have to take off the hop chamber and slide it out that way?

The outer barrels are simple. They're barrel extensions so you just unscrew the front extension to swap lengths. The inner barrel and hopup is not fixed to the outer barrel. The upper and lower receivers slides apart like all VFC, G&P and KA receivers. That's the only way to access the hop-up. You slide the upper off and the inner barrel and hopup is then accessible.