Glock 18C mod

Typewriter

I was emptying my good ol' spare parts box, when I had a simple yet effective idea. Having a broken G18C AEP (mainly the same gun used in other builds, such like 'Julmarynnäkkökivääri M01', 'Jackal 13mm Auto' and 'Snyder SMG'), and these parts wich I found from the box, I started to make concept mock-up pic:

nz2.jpg

Then, I checked the spare parts alltogether (Scope and metal parts not included):

nzS.jpg

Then I started to make the metals that holds everything firmly by it's place:

nzJ.jpg

Some extra-pics of the internals:

nzH.jpg

nzi.jpg

(Crappy camera :angry: d'ouh!)

Things to do:

-The hole front end

-Paint jobs

-Finishing

More on later!

-Typewriter

P.S. If you guys want, you could tell me what colour to make this thing. OD would be great in my opinion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry typewriter, but thats just bad.

i'm usually the last person to advocate the use of AR stocks, but your concept would look so much better with an AR stock/stock tube. also extend the rail section to the end of the gun, it looks stupid ending halfway. IMO an MP5 SD front end would be more in keeping with the rest of the appearance of the gun, it would look less spindly at the end.

quick concept:

gunzer.png

edit: would look better if the stock tube is in line. could do this by attacking it to an overhanging top rail, adding some reinforcements on the side and plenty of epoxy. either cut out a section in the bottom of the stock tube or put a spring loaded rod in the stock tube to depress the slide release button.

christ you guys are like a stuck record, who gives a *suitcase* if its not perfectly straight or whatever, this guy makes some pretty fun stuff and I for one, enjoy looking at what he comes up with. So what if he doesn't have alot of technical know how or whatever, plenty of other people do, and if you want to see that have a look at Candyman or dobeys or whoevers stuff. I'm content with looking at the crazy stuff this guy makes, so what's the problem?

What's up with the insulting of M160? All you gyus said then that it was ok. Why hating it now? I don't get it.

Moderators wouldn't had to ban anyone, even those who don't like these guns. That's their own business, and I respect them and their opinion. Don't get me wrong, but all the potential stuff will split up people.

Have you thought this through ?

how the hell is the slide going to be capable of working ? with the weight of a scope and the stock you telling me that every time it fires it has enough power to move back the slide into you shoulder ?

Now if you use an EBB pistol that would make more sense as it would be able to fire but what real steel gun would it look like ? or are we going for the fantasy pistol ?

that design hurts my brain why dont you make something that could actually function like a real steel design ?

For example mount the stock to the hand grip and then mount the scope to a extended rail mount like this one:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/tokyo-marui-sil...-fixed-aep.html

then use your current idea to build the extended barrel

Have you thought this through ?

how the hell is the slide going to be capable of working ? with the weight of a scope and the stock you telling me that every time it fires it has enough power to move back the slide into you shoulder ?

Now if you use an EBB pistol that would make more sense as it would be able to fire but what real steel gun would it look like ? or are we going for the fantasy pistol ?

he said at the start it was an AEP ;)

as for sense of it working in real life, typewriter seems to make things he likes the look of...

What's up with the insulting of M160? All you gyus said then that it was ok. Why hating it now? I don't get it.

Moderators wouldn't had to ban anyone, even those who don't like these guns. That's their own business, and I respect them and their opinion. Don't get me wrong, but all the potential stuff will split up people.

Don't listen to them. Your build suit you, and that's what counts. Keep doing what you do.

if someone is going to post pics of their project(s) shouldn't they be prepared for criticisms as well as compliments?

If you like what you're making then keep doing it. I personally think its hideous, but its not taking up the space in MY room. ;) Perhaps you could describe the purpose of the gun so people will understand it better because there's no accounting for taste.

Well... Automatic gun is automatic gun, even if it is a pistol. So, it's lot more easy to fight with if it has stock and grip and scope and longer barrel etc...

That's the basis of all there is. It DOES look like a Tommy-gun, when looking at the shadow. Same shape'n'stuff. Damn, this could be the Dillinger-pistol brought to future!

1911Full.jpg

Archived