AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just grab the grip an switch it on with the Thumb ... :D And no, no lefty

but you are right, its not positioned perfectly ... Better would be right above on the one o'clock position.

The problem is, that there is not enough space for a rail deirectly next to the top rail.

I think i will mount the light directly on the tube ...

jakob

IMAG0474.jpg

My old M727, now an M733. It's a hell of a lot lighter, more manuverable and more comfortable, oddly enough. All that's left for it is a tightbore, which is on it's way, and some small lipos for the frontend - there's not a hell of a lot of space in those slim foregrips, especially with a MOSFET sitting on top of the barrel.

Well I think it looks RS cause it makes sense. Airsofters tend to add *suitcase* that looks cool or because some uber l33t unit uses the attachments or whatever. Nonames rifle seems simple, elegant and purposeful in a practical way.

/endrant

edit: Hey nonamed, how did you attach that magpul foregrip? is it the one ment for the MOE?

Edited by AG1212

My M4 Block II.

Well played, sir. I have a SpecterDR with Docter and an urge to build a new gun for it, but I am fighting that urge--largely because the nice fake RIS II in FDE is hard to come by. Probably just going to slap it on my UBR/CASV money pit GBBR.

BTW, did USSOCOM receive any black SpecterDRs?

In completely non-milspec news:

IMG_20100715_152915.jpg

I bet those jokers call their hits now!

It's available here, and I also had to have one of these. I'm buying a lot of silly stuff lately.

0.o

Is that one of the first Aimpoints? Aren't those pretty hard to come by?

They were quite popular so I believe there were a lot made...its not too hard to find one, but they're usually missing the original accessories. There's also a short type that was intended to be used on pistols. I think you can find both black and silver colors. It's my understanding that one is no more rarer than the other.

Some pics of my KA A-4 SPC converted into a marksman rifle, and the modified upper receiver from my old Echo 1 416, Magpulized in OD and Black:

5obmnn.jpg

2ivy8ux.jpg

2ywirg2.jpg

6gg8l3.jpg

List:

King Arms A-4 SPC (340 USD)

Leapers Accushot 1-4x28 (94 USD)

EBB LR offset scope mount (28 USD)

Madbull Dissipator 16" barrel (45 USD)

JBU 407x6.01mm inner barrel (30 USD)

EBB flash hider (15 USD)

Magpul PTS MIAD grip OD (55 USD)

Magpul XTM panels OD and BLK x8 sets (72 USD)

Magpul magpuls BLK x10 set (20 USD)

Star green label P-mags x10 set (80 USD)

EBB Tango Down short grip (18 USD)

EBB dual QD sling swivel (15 USD)

EBB Micro T-1 Micro Aimpoint (65 USD)

Cheers!

Edited by halcon_del_sur