Medal of Honor

[-=O=-]^{Woozie}

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^{Woozie}' date='21 April 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1271872029' post='2317863']

Video from Gametrailers

http://www.gametrail...-medal-of/63075

Holy shizzle if it is good, the COD MW2 might have some competition.

It already does, BC2 which is a far superior game.

This does look good, but even I am tiring of Afgan/Iraq FPS same old same old. I'll still play it never the less

this is why i hate EA, they payed the people who made mw1/2 to make THIS game. It will be a MW clone hands down, whether it will be better who knows.

Er, no they didn't.

Jason West and Vince Zampella made a new company, working on an entirely different unannounced project.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing; there is just something about the graphics and animation that just doesn't look quite right.

-OGGY

Maybe it's the lighting, resolution, or FPS? Whatever it is, the

seems to look a little better.

why is there not a VN themed game?

I suspect with technology these days making a realistic looking jungle would be pretty easy, and at least different to the sea's of sand.

Vietcong? Vietcong 2? Battlefield: Vietnam?

3 games? yeah, i think they could expand that genre

A bit of digging would bring up more, however those are the only 3 I have played so wouldn't like to comment on any others. Plus, 3 games is more than none, as was suggested.

I got MoH: Airborne today after not getting in before as it got mediocre reviews...i can see why now.

The aiming is atrocious, the sensitivity is direly slow and then blurs when looking fast, the hit location is broken, YET ANOTHER GAME WITHOUT FULLY CUSTOMISABLE CONTROLS! Ps1 games let you do that! Why...in the age of choice, can i not decide that R2 for shoot is retarded and choose my own button config?!

Long and short of it is...if the new MoH is ANYTHING like that then i'm steering well clear. A control scheme can make or break a game for me, and so far, only CoDs controls/sensitivty have me sold (even then they aren't fully customisable oddly)

I got MoH: Airborne today after not getting in before as it got mediocre reviews...i can see why now.

The aiming is atrocious, the sensitivity is direly slow and then blurs when looking fast, the hit location is broken, YET ANOTHER GAME WITHOUT FULLY CUSTOMISABLE CONTROLS! Ps1 games let you do that! Why...in the age of choice, can i not decide that R2 for shoot is retarded and choose my own button config?!

Long and short of it is...if the new MoH is ANYTHING like that then i'm steering well clear. A control scheme can make or break a game for me, and so far, only CoDs controls/sensitivty have me sold (even then they aren't fully customisable oddly)

Dont forget the mg42 wielding nazi super troopers you fight later in the game and the assault on hitlers equivalent to the deathstar.

Sure made me laugh when I first played it (and not in a good way).

Dont forget the mg42 wielding nazi super troopers you fight later in the game and the assault on hitlers equivalent to the deathstar.

Sure made me laugh when I first played it (and not in a good way).

definatly glad i didnt pick it up then.

i remember in one of the first MOH 1,2 or 3 there was a hiden level where the nazis where werewolfs and robots. You where in a castle like wolfenstein. It was fun but im glad it wasnt part of the main story.

or did i dream that o_O lol.

edit; nope MOH; underground (2)

Yeah, the gas mask Nazi Zombies ruined Airborne (it's erratic difficulty too - I couldn't progress past the first level without setting it to easy, which was too easy...). Totally ridiculous. I didn't mind the 'Death Star' Flak Tower (The story the COD developers put out was that they existed for real), but fighting things in long leather greatcoats toting hip mounted MG42s and with gas masks for faces (which were impervious to bullets)... oh dear... :(

I'm afraid MOH (which was once my favourite series of games) is going to have to bring out something amazing to tempt me away from COD these days...

Archived