Flintlock 40mm Blunderbuss

renegadecow

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't really toyed around with it long enough to find out, but only the first few inches of the bore is painted and topped with a clear coat. The nades rim isn't sharp either so it doesn't add to any scraping.

edit:

If your concern is from the noise in the vid, it's merely greatly amplified by the barrel. The unpainted inner surface of the barrel is very smooth and does not sustain scratches.

now you have to do a pirate loadout :rolleyes:

Ain't got no pirate loadout, but I do have a NINJA loadout :P

Before I hand it over (which wouldn't be for quite a while anyway) I'm trying to assemble some props for some product/artistic shots. Only swords I have are oriental, but I'll try and refurbish a toy pistole I got.

edit:

BTW where is Typewriter. Haven't seen him for a while.

If he hasn't been abducted by an angry mob of forumates and thrown down a deep hole, hopefully making something new.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always wanted to make a shotgun for the 27mm mini-moscarts, Airsoft shotguns (even the 3-shot type) are such a let-down dry.gif

Trouble is, they're hard to find, and too expensive for me.

in the same vein as this, i got hold of 4 mini moscarts for a double-barrelled shotgun project that i havent got round to starting yet... got some pipe they fit in too - steel table leg from B&Q!

bung me a pm if you want them :)

in the same vein as this, i got hold of 4 mini moscarts for a double-barrelled shotgun project that i havent got round to starting yet... got some pipe they fit in too - steel table leg from B&Q!

bung me a pm if you want them :)

Tempting...

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I love it when stuff like this happens.

It's so good to know that while the majority of the airsofting community are limited to buying weapons made in large numbers in far-away factories, guys like you can build one-off awesome things like this from scratch.

Truly brilliant work mate.

Archived