Stupid weapon loadouts you want to do or have done.

faramon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of katanas/swords I've thought of getting a some sort of a mock sword/katana to pair with a revolver (M500 casyopea or SAA pegasus). But in addition of cool knife kills (which I rarely get a chance), I'd try to deflect incoming bb's in a woodland game (odds of success are probably even much worse..) :rolleyes:

What I've really done is playing as an Ocelot Unit (MGS3) both woodland and CQB-areas. It's quite hard to sneak around at woodland with a red beret: I was on a situation of myself against 3 guys, I was behind a large, wide rock, and every time I'd pull my head out in the open to try and see their exact location, they would notice me much sooner and start hosing at me due to that blasted red beret.. It was a true airsoft variation of Whack-A-Mole.. :P

I once played a round with one of my buddies, we both used GBBs, I had a G18 and he had a P229, we both only had 4 BBs in the magazine, one in the chamber. We also happened to be armed with sticks!

So the game went like this, we would both start at each side of an open landscape, very flat but covered in random low shrubs. We would run towards each other, coming within range of our GBBs, I had longer range than him, so he decided to cheat and not call his hits(We are great friends so it did not really matter, all in good fun). He shot at me and I shot at him until we were close enough for an armed stick fight. The sticks were much like bamboo being hollow but they were thin and boke easily, inable to cause damage to one excep to the eyes(we had eye protection, naturally!). We just started wailing at each other until the sticks broke completely.

Now that was fun! I could imagine it with more people! And replace sticks with rubber knives and do some hunt/prey game.

• 2 weeks later...

How about:

1. Leather jacket

2. Leather trousers

3. Biker boots

4. Arnie mask (see where I'm going with this)

5. Standalone M203 as a secondary

6. Bandolier full of M203 shells

7. Mini gun as a primary

Instant Terminator 2 style urban loadout....

Is that actually anymore stupid than my current money-pit, an AK tuned up to 350 (if it works), a silencer, a scope and an M203 strapped to the bottom?

N00btastic tongue.gif

if anyone can better this kill I'll takle my hat off to them

Sharpy: a man of great esteem and skill, however can break ANY gun upon arriving on site, anything from an Army R85 to a Tuned Tanaka M700 he's broken it :P

Managed to get a kill in CQB, with a banana. from his lunchbox. when the guns die the killing must go on!

Dunno if I have said this before but, Asahi Super sterling dressed up as a Blaster, and storm trooper armor.... I've seen pictures of someone who did it, but with a different gun. I was very close to doing back when I had a super sterling I just needed the armor, and couldn't find any ready made decent armor. All the stuff to buy was junky looking, and all the good stuff was home made.

I got a throwing knife kill with a mars bar once.

Running with the lunch box theme, I accidentally threw my sandwiches at someone. And they took the hit.

In my last skirmish, I ran around with a friend's G17 AEP, with an ACOG and grip-pod taped on to it. It looked hilarious, but was pretty useless.

After seeing the live-action Black Ops advert, I really want to dress up as a baker, with a frilly pink apron, and carry twin M1911s, and see how far I can get in a game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno if this is a stupid idea or not but I once traded a crossdraw for one of those crappy Dboy's M4's. Was trying to transform it into a COD4 M4 for fun, got as far as removing the front sight when I decided to just turn it into a pistol-style M4 which was then used for plinking. :D

It was a good time consumer though. :)

I have two that i would like to do:

Either as many M1911A1 variants as i could strap to me, with one mag in each.

Or: A Digicon Thompson Center Contender with about 20 single shot shells and a Colt .25 backup with a single mag.

And the one i have done: A greande, just a single grenade that i ended up hitting the target in a game with. Oh and a medic patch, must easier to save lives with no gun :D .

Actually one more to add, a Desert Eagle 10 inch Marui with a red-dot attached and another with a 4x scope on it. Pointless but fun.

'FireKnife'

I've always wanted to play as an Imperial Stormtrooper, but the costume is too expensive.

I know how you feel, always wanted to try a game dressed in Fallout 3 Power Armour (either Brotherhood or Enclave as i am always Neutral) but the cost would be astronomic and i would have to make is sturdy enough to support hits and getting bashed about.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For a "semi-auto only" round, at a pretty big forested hill field called Cimax (Cimax.jp), with about 90 other people there, my brother decided that instead of using his m4 on semi, he used what I will always call the "captain awesome" class.

He used a Tokyo Marui m203 launcher that was salvaged from a FAMAS, that had only about 15 BBs in it, and a pistol with no gas.

I laughed so hard.

But one time me and my friends want to do one of these loadouts:

1. Southern White supremacist= cowboy hat, jeans, t shirt, cowboy boots, and a shotgun or an m4.

2. Chav-style= Baggiest pants, sweatshirt, big shiny necklaces, and we can only use pistols, uzis, or mac10/mac11s. One guy can have a stock-less AK47. we must always be slouched and must always hold our guns sideways.

Archived