Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

I kept the stock plate it came with and then filed down a little bit of the wings.

Fit like a gem.

Also, I didn't use the AEG version. I got a deal on the GBBR version, but I got it to fit fine with a light dremel use.

Edit: added pic

Good stuff! I'm contemplating what to do for my KAC receiver as well.

Not alot to go on here, going to be a slow WIP to what I want.

gGdU9.jpg

Started life as a bog standard Socomgear N4 (WE M4).

PTS MOE Handguard and stock.

ASAP

Magpul (not PTS) FG grip (thought the mag shells were FG turns out they are OD, wanted them to match. Whoops).

Magpul P-mag shell + ranger plate.

Had it for a while, I think Dytac was the make of it. I sorta wish Madbull would make one though that is compatible with their surefire can...

That would be splendid if madbull did make it but seeing how their previous products are it would be negative thread...I need a positive

ebairsoft carries one.

Unfortunately it is negative thread.

yeah, in the states you cam find them from bravo.

When you mean Bravo do you mean BCM USA?

Edit: I found it...but CCW maybe I will get a converter...really don't want to hah

Edited by Genome

I want to build an upper in that size, if not just to fill the gap between the 7.5" barreled "PDW/PSD" ish upper and a 16" barreled mid-length one....But I dread the money aspect....lol

I look forward to seeing your build! I have a spare Dytac 12" barrel in silver if you're interested :)

Through entirely legal means of course, that do not contravene ITAR in any way what-so-ever... :innocent:

Depends exactly what you're after to be honest, we've got MidwayUK here that does some US made stuff and is all above board. Their selection's somewhat limited though and less said about the prices the better.

yep, £410 for a RS MK18 RIS II, lucky I'm with BT Internet and my connection dropped before clicking the buy button :fear2:

Good one ! :D LOL

I'm after Cerakote or at least Duracoat. Both seem to be just another "magic" items, unavailable for ordinary mortals...

;) Although these seem to be just damn paints ;).

Good one ! :D LOL

I'm after Cerakote or at least Duracoat. Both seem to be just another "magic" items, unavailable for ordinary mortals...

;) Although these seem to be just damn paints ;).

Working on finding a uk source for that MRF. If it helps there is a NIC certified coater in Germany.