Magpul Picture Thread

I have a friend who runs the same gun, and I haven't heard him complain about MAG mids having problems, so I can say that it should work with 80% certainty. Although I know that particular gun had problems with its gearbox, more precisely with the bushings/Bearings and it's gears. Something about there was pressure being applied on the bushing and gear and it would cause the gears to strip.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

Magpul PTS will be release their own version of an M4 with its "own" internals and such, and will feature a QD spring feature. Also I believe it was going to have a true ambi fire selector (not 100% on this). I believe it was announced during Shot Show 2011.

Additionally they will be doing an M4 (ERG and GBBR) with KWA, that was announced during Shot Show 2012.

Edited by ODST_NE0

Got a couple of queries for someone who has a genuine Magpul MSA.

I got one from a store on Ebay, and it came in a small ziplock bag with a Magpul PTS sticker on it.

Also, it appears to be painted, and it's not magnetic. This leads me to believe it's not nitrocarburised steel as the Magpul website says.

Did Magpul release a PTS version of it to a lower spec? I cannot find mention of one. I am going to give the guy an angry email if it is not as described.

I've never heard reports of the PTS version RSA breaking. I have heard many reports of people buying fake RSAs and MSAs (even in what appears to be PTS or RS packaging) and those breaking from light use.

If it's a PTS product it should have a PTS marking on it somewhere, and even then, make sure you buy from a reputable retailer or dealer. I would avoid at all costs buying anything Magpul or PTS related on ebay. If it seems to good to be true ... it probably is. Also, there are a few online airsoft retailers out there who sell fake PTS products ... so be careful buying from them too. Carefully inspect the PTS product when you receive it. If it's a genuine PTS product that has broken and is still under warranty (or even if it's slightly outside of warranty) contact PTS. But if you end up sending in a fake to PTS for repair, you're gonna be S.O.L.

As for the MSA, I don't believe PTS produced one as of yet. So chances are ... yours is probably a fake

DSCN0196.jpg

Classic Army X-Series M4

Magpul CTR stock

PTS MAID

PTS trigger guard

Leapers Rear sight

AMP compact red dot

Magpul MOE hand guards

Magpul MSA

Magpul MVG

Magpul Scout Mount

Vltor Scout Mount

Surefire G2X Tactical

V-TAC 2 point sling

Need to paint it, but out of khaki right now.

Not exactly airsoft, but its one the damn best things I've found since Stickman's albums ;).

Have You seen these ? :D

Bushmaster-ACR-Bullpup-Models.jpg

I would buy any without hesitation :D.

Edited by MRF

Then I think the MSBS RADON might fit your bill. First prototypes looked very much like the Masada/ ACR. The latest models have differentiated a little bit. I can't remember all the parts that are interchangeable, but supposedly it has a common receiver. Doesn't look so common to me, but hey, it's a pretty cool setup.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/MSBS-5%2C56.jpg