Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My WE MSK GBB with some initial addons: MLOK sling loop, cheapass RIS angled grip and a 4x ACOG. I kinda forgot to put the silencer on. Next stop: two extra magazines and magazine bands marking t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't want a Jack replica myself because I'm not personally a fan of the Geissele forends, but I'd definitely still love to see one done.

I've no idea in the slightest right now which handguards I'm going to fit on these, there's just too many options around.  One's getting an 11.5" barrel with FG furniture and the other's keeping the 14.5" with FDE but that's all I've been able to make my mind up on thus far.

Go for Midwest Industries SS Gen2. :)

Edit: That's another option I consider, utilising BCM receiver:

You're quite right that would be a great option, they are both light, high quality, super ergonomic and comparatively an absolute steal price wise.

Problem is I've got one on my LM4 already and the weird airsoft voice in my brain says I have to get something different now.  <_<

Problem is I've got one on my LM4 already and the weird airsoft voice in my brain says I have to get something different now.  <_<

We all have the same voice inside ;).

But You could look at this matter from another point of view. Since You already own one, it's just a matter of replacing it on LM4 ;).

How about a Noveske NSR? I've got an 11" NSR on my LM4 with a standard 14.5" outer barrel it's lovely. Lightweight, slim and modular. You can put a MVG straight to it and I would expect the MSA will get on there with a bit of fiddling! If not you could mount a RSA to the top rail. 

I'll get some pictures up asap!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...