What guns would YOU like to make?

Dreamer777

I've alway had an idea to make a small, universal masterkey system, and even masterkey handgaurds (- Typical AK-47, with a built in masterkey or Masada) and ive always wandered how it should be built, features below:

One barale tri-shot.

malll enough to fit on MOST assultrifles , LSW's, and even some small railed platforms.

Takes mauri shells.

full metal

can except armalite piatol grips for standalone use or as an added grip.

not too bulcky

no trades 320 FPS

Maybe CO2 powered?*

I also wnated a Reliable CO2 drop in kit for most weapons, such as M4's and AK'S aswell. Basicly, a refined version of Madbulls "not shabby" design. WITH ONLY 350 fps (co2 ISENT ALWAYS HIGH FPS l33TNES. 50 rounds of blowback or more *strong kick*

Discuss your's and mine idea's

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I [/b]also wnated a Reliable CO2 drop in kit for most weapons, such as M4's and AK'S aswell. Basicly, a refined version of Madbulls "not shabby" design. WITH ONLY 350 fps (co2 ISENT ALWAYS HIGH FPS l33TNES. 50 rounds of blowback or more *strong kick*

Discuss your's and mine idea's

any decent rifle made to real-steel material specs, Co2 gas in magazine... but using the Co2 ONLY as blow-back to re-cock a spring/piston. That way you still have kick and sound (venting from the ejection port), but with the stable velocity of a springer.

Affordable M41A pulse rifle (from Aliens) with a working spring shotty under the barrel (20mm gas grenades, maybe?)

A Morita (Starship Troopers) would also be nice.

Back to earth, a usable BAR (AEG or GBB) and an FN-FAL (GBB) would be awesome.

A Morita (Starship Troopers) would also be nice.

I have one of those, you haven't any idea of just how BIG that thing is :S.

Gimme an off the shelf lee enfield with VSR innards, and a webley 'volver.

make the revolver gas in grip. have a barrel that comes through the cylinder (no two piece parts causing inaccuracy) and the shell of the cylinder feeding the BBs. I have in my head a design for the system, it could hold as many as 30BBs. I don't know if it'd work but its never getting built anyway :P.

Some flintlocks would be good too. Springer with cocking the spring with a ramrod through the outer barrel but not the inner, and loaded by putting a BB through an oversized touch hole. VSR hop, obviously.

I have a list of about 20-30 pistols (5 of which are M1911 variants) that i would want made including:

ASP

Makarov PM

PPK (GBB)

Stechkin APS

S&W 39 or 59

Astra A70 or A75

Sig P210 (that isn't Marushin)

S&W M&P

Springfield XD (hurry up Marui)

Walther PPS

I could fill a whole page with ones i want made.

'FireKnife'

Fireknife, you are one of the few that I have ever seen mention the Stechkin APS.

I mean, can you imagine the fun to be had with one. Semi & Full auto, give it a heavy blowback. Don't even get me started on why I want one (as if it wasn't already obvious).

Fireknife, you are one of the few that I have ever seen mention the Stechkin APS.

Because unlike the Glock 18c it doesn't look like a stupid box and unlike the M93r it doesn't have all these bits sticking out on it. It is just plain and simple like the Makarov, mags goies in, bullets come out at high speed.

And unlike the stupid VP70 it doesn't require a massive stock to go faster than semi.

Then again my semi finger is pretty damn fast.

'FireKnife'

Because unlike the Glock 18c it doesn't look like a stupid box and unlike the M93r it doesn't have all these bits sticking out on it. It is just plain and simple like the Makarov, mags goies in, bullets come out at high speed.

And unlike the stupid VP70 it doesn't require a massive stock to go faster than semi.

Then again my semi finger is pretty damn fast.

'FireKnife'

What you want is a 1911A3.

Actually, i want one too.

What you want is a 1911A3.

What i want is some *fruitcage* long mags from Tokyo Marui and a Hyman Lebman custom.

Hurry up TM damn it.

Though the A3 wouldn't work for me, the lever would get in the way on my holsters.

'FireKnife'

I have a list of about 20-30 pistols (5 of which are M1911 variants) that i would want made including:

ASP

Makarov PM

PPK (GBB)

Stechkin APS

S&W 39 or 59

Astra A70 or A75

Sig P210 (that isn't Marushin)

S&W M&P

Springfield XD (hurry up Marui)

Walther PPS

I could fill a whole page with ones i want made.

'FireKnife'

I have the S&W M&P, tan version, Co2. Although it's a NBB, its a really nice sidearm, especially after i reflowed the valve(400fps), Modded a silencer on it and enhanced the hop-up.biggrin.gif

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

Was that the gun on your list?

Btw, Sry for crappy cellphone pics.unsure.gif

springfield milspec 1911a1,

Already exists, if you can find the WA or J-Armoury one :P

Was that the gun on your list?

Yes but in GBB form and not by a company like KWC (or whomever have rebranded them now).

'FireKnife'

in no particular order (apart from number 1 :P)

1. SMART GUN

2. STECHKIN APS

3. G.I.T.S weapons as proper full production AEGS/GBBs not kits (pretty much all of them, except the mateba as that already exists)

4. FULLY WORKING M41A (yes both parts of it, they did it for real so no excuse for not making it as a RIF)

5. shell ejecting Robocop AUTO 9 (just BECAUSE :P)

Archived