Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halloumi for dinner. Hhmmmm (sorry if I've spelt it wrong).

Also, looks like a C8 might be made by G&G in the near future (they've announced a C7). Yes I'm lazy and can't be bothered buying the necessary parts and putting them together (even though, I do have the L119 barrel).

There is something about a puppy, that equals fun and cuteness.

Seems like some good kit - gotta ask though hows the 901 chest rig?

I have the Centurion, which is the one with the built in pouches. It's very comfortable and solidly made.

The 901, I have seen in use also, and my impression of it was that it's even nicer.

Ok so random weekend for me, first of all I managed to find me sweet aiming spot at archery (been twice now) using no sights (basically using string, arrow and target in the same way I would use iron sights to hit).

Got me these two groupings at 20m on a decent sized target, can't complain for my second time:

2nrl.jpg
bszf.jpg

Next a bi-sexual girl that is pretty good looking and has now find out that a guy who knows how to use a gun is a big turn on for her. Though means I wont be getting anywhere :P.

'FireKnife'

So... Bye bye archery practice!

I love archery, not done it for millions of years now.

I have a real urge to make an English longbow from scratch too. I've been amassing plans and methods for it. Just need to cut and season some timber now!

Well I am looking to move to my own recurve bow when I get my bonus later this year, shouldn't be too expensive compared to a new airsoft pistol assuming I don't spend too much :P.

Either way I now just need to tighten these up and see how I get on, see if I can do this time and time again.

'FireKnife'

Well I am looking to move to my own recurve bow when I get my bonus later this year, shouldn't be too expensive compared to a new airsoft pistol assuming I don't spend too much :P.

Either way I now just need to tighten these up and see how I get on, see if I can do this time and time again.

'FireKnife'

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's what happens when you ruin an industry through chronic underinvestment in infrastructure, then privatise it. All the money for repairs and improvement now has to come out of the profits the company wants to make, so the prices have to keep going up and up.

What really gets to me is how the UK is an island with lots of rain - not uncommonly resulting in quite serious flooding - and there are still "droughts" ever summer. Why? Because of bad management, plain and simple.

Prioritys are wrong on this country , they can spend ( insert unknown millions here) on a train( hs2 ) that will save 15 minutes max on journey time for a select few people , but won't spend money to lay a pipe to bring water down south from up north . .would probably be cheaper as well and benifit more people ...

The water board has to contend with greedy shareholders who want a profit now its privatised . Short term thinking as with everything else in this country nowadays .

There was a plan to link all the UK's reservoirs together to form a "national water grid" - I believe it even went so far as to have a working pilot program of seven linked reservoirs in the north of England. However, despite stunning success, the project was abandoned as being too expensive. However, the seven linked reservoirs are still functional and the areas they serve rarely suffer from water shortages.

Sold a load of old warhammer stuff I had sat in boxes in a cupboard... I now have £480 sat in my paypal account!

what to do, what to do?!

That must have been a fair bit seeing how much it all goes for nowadays on eBay :P. Either way the new TM M870 is out, buy that.

'FireKnife'

That must have been a fair bit seeing how much it all goes for nowadays on eBay :P. Either way the new TM M870 is out, buy that.

'FireKnife'

wasn't that much, just all nicely painted, had a couple of tanks go for £51 each!!

the TM 870 is so tempting, but I think I'm going to hold out and see what else they come out with first, if they make a smaller breacher style one I'm all over that!

Archived